Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Please pray the Father to send me a pretty help-meet soon, someone I would be attracted to, & someone who would feel attracted to me...in Jesus' name I beg this! thanks! J.C. -
- August 28, 2014Pray this family get the funds they need to save their home. They are facing foreclosure.
- August 28, 2014My 10 yr old daughter recently declared she's gay. She's been under the influence of some older girls that say they are gay also. She's also battled bullying ,having no friends, depression , cutting and the like. I am praying God deliver her of all of this! She is NOT gay! I KNOW this in the depth of my soul! If she truly was I would face that . She's been influenced and sucked in and I'm in a battle for her! Please pray this darkness is shattered from her life and that she is placed back on a righteous path in Gods will.
- August 28, 2014Thank you God for a safe trip next year for the B. W. A. C. and help Michelle and I to get 20 harmonious people so that we can go free and expand our trip to include V. F. and other places not currently on the itinerary. Thank you that Darrel is settled with a battery and a cooler with ice and I pray that his power will be back on before dark.
- August 28, 2014My husband, Perry is unemployed and has been since the middle of May of this year. He's had to take money out of his 401K for us to live and survive the day to day needs. God has been good to us and our church is very supportive of our trying time, and I know they are all keeping us in their prayers, as well!
- August 28, 2014Prayer for financial miracle thank you!
- August 28, 2014Please remember my sister,Mary and her family in prayer. Her youngest son has a tumor in his spine resting on a nerve and causing him great pain. They have done a biopsy but haven't gotten the results yet. Her oldest son and grandkids are having a difficult time also. Please remember them in your prayers also. Pray that my husband will be healed. He has lung problems and other health problems. Thanks for your prayers.
- August 28, 2014Dear Lord please show me how to handle the situation with Lynn help me to turn that over to you and to trust and act on your guidance. I need to know how to proceed to get our civil union dissolved. I pray for her well being and that we both can get on with our lives. Thank you for your guidance and thank you for the people praying for me. Amen
- August 28, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problems with enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs. Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get a wonderful job. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Help Jo's foot to be healed completely without pain or problems. Help us to have enough money to support both shops and pay all bills. Help Jo and I to create a great new business.
- August 28, 2014I am a 66 yr old white female married to a 71 yr old Hispanic. We have been married for 15 years. At first everything was great, however it is beginning to change. I have had to give up teaching 5yr olds in Sunday School, being on the church nominating committee, and the flower committee. He is now talking about changing churches! He gets mad when any male gives me a welcoming hug at church, he even has said the preacher put me on the nominating committee because he is "after" me! This is so far from the truth it is not funny!! (The preacher and family are also our neighbors!) oh and he quit going to Sunday School. He became a new Christian a year ago. I know you are not suppose to judge, but... A changed person? Yes, but not they way God describes it inthe Bible. I have been a Christian since I was 12. This is not what I expected. I know I should have not married an unsaved person or out of my ethnicity, but it is done. Help!!! We need MAJOR prayers! Margaret