Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for a healing of depression and anxiety for Barbara and that she will find a full time job soon that meets her needs. Thank you for your prayers.
- July 31, 2014Dear Lord, please send Kathleen her forever husband and family. In Jesus's name I ask this. Thank you, Brenda
- July 31, 2014Pray my car loan get approved
- July 31, 2014Please pray that the black cloud I feel I've had around me for the past couple of months lifts and free the heavy burden I feel on my heart as well as taking care of my health and financial needs as well. Thank you.
- July 31, 2014We need a large sum of money to pay real estate taxes.
- July 31, 2014Divorce will go smoothly and I will be able to keep the house.
- July 31, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problemswith enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help A to sell the house and R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get a wonderful job. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Help J's tooth to heal without pain or expense. Help Jo's foot to heal completely without problems. Help us to have enough money for both shops and our expenses. Help Jo and I to develop a great business.
- July 31, 2014My son Michael was off work caring for his premature baby (born 3 months early and weighing 1 lb 11 oz) and he had health issues and while he was off on a medical leave his employer demoted him. My son is so stressed from the way they keep harassing him. He wants to quit his job and has been looking for other employment and he is dealing with alot of anxiety and I can hear the pain in his voice when he talks. He is not sure which path to take. They need the money but this employer is causing him to have panic attacks and an extreme amount of stress. All he wants is to have peace at work. Please pray that he will find other employement so he can leave his current job. Please pray for his peace and god's guidance in his life, he has a wife and baby (who is home now on oxygen) who need his support.
- July 31, 2014My husband Phillip and I are both in our sixties. He is still working because we are in debt like most people these days. We also try to help one of our daughters and her family because they are struggling. I pray every day for a financial blessing so that we can help her more and also I want my husband to be able to retire and take it easy. I worry so much about his health and he deserves to rest now and enjoy life. Please pray for us and I also ask for you to pray for our daughter Lindsay and her family. Thank you so much and God bless you all for everything you do. Sandy
- July 31, 2014Pray for my son who is struggling with addiction as a result of a mental illness. Only God can lift him up. Thank you.