Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014I am praying for Jesus to lay his hand on my finances.That I may have financial favor and blessings in Jesus's name.I pray for Jesus to guide me in my work,and guide me to be a entrepreneur.I pray that my brothers and sisters may have financial blessings.Thank You,Billy
- September 21, 2014PLEASE PRAY & KEEP EVERY1 N UR thoughts that has lost a LOVE ONE OR A FRIEND this year...B STRONG BECAUSE GOD IS WITH EACH OF U...
- September 21, 2014I ask my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for help I'm so emotionally drain and damaged. I'm full of pain & hurt I just can't understand why I can't find love is it something wrong with me. I just need some guidance because I'm failing. I never been married & only had 1 relationship I can count but it didn't work out. I feel so insecure. I ask God 2 help me & every1 for prayers. Thanks
- September 21, 2014God you know my weaknesses, please help make me strong and to make better choices. Words become actions, keep them positive.
- September 21, 2014Please pray for my husband Ed--that his doctor will have the wisdom to run the right tests and find the cause of the terrible pain in his back this week. God Bless
- September 21, 2014Our daughter Katie leaving a domestic violence situation and trying to protect her toddler daughter from the abuse. The courts refuse to hear her pleas. After her daughter has come home from visitation with 2 broken bones.
- September 21, 2014I know that God is healing me daily. I pray for the wisdom to help a friend through his diagnosis of ALS. Please pray for Joe
- September 21, 2014my name is Anthony and I would like you to pray that god would direct my path and continue his favor on my life, also that he would bless me to keep this job he blessed me with . and that my background will not bring no harm to me on this job.
- September 21, 2014Please please pray for my daughter and her family in Texas--my son in law needs a good job to support his wife and 2 children...he's been trying to find one since last December and even part time work is only a few months at a time. They are running out of money to pay their rent and although w try to help them, we can only do so much since we are retired and on limited income. Please ask the Lord to provide the right job for Arnold before they end up losing their home. They need prayer SO badly and are a good christian couple who attend church and small groups regularly and are having trouble with their faith right now--it breaks my heart. Please pray with heartfelt prayer for God's answer to come soon. God Bless and thank you.
- September 21, 2014Please lift up my family and my self in prayer, My husband has been working at his job for 14 years with no problems he had a disagreement with one of his supervisor and know this man has been doing everything he can to get my husband fired from his job My husband is the sole provider I have been sick and can't work my husband is under so much stress I'm afraid of him becoming ill We are raising our grandson and my daughter is back home and is having a baby. My husband is such a good person and husband a hard working man I"m so angry my husband has put up with being humiliated because he needs his job I feel our family is being attack from every where our family has been under this stress for almost a year My heart breaks for my husband I have prayed to God but I'm so angry I don't think he hears me anymore.