Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 23, 2014Pray for my family, health, happiness and good fortune. Pray that nI get disability bennefits for my children and my husband so we can pay our bills and take care of our children, Pray that my husband gets his disability he is unable to work and we are struggling to pay our bills we are stressed from everything, but we are very grateful for what we have just pray for help in our struggels Pray for this world, our soldiers, the sick, poor and homeless. Pray for my mother and my aunt who help me every day with my son and just loving me and doing everything they can for me they are truely angles. In Jesus name AMEN
- September 23, 2014Please pray for my coworker Carla - who had breast cancer surgery today. Thank you
- September 23, 2014Please pray that Andrew will know where he should be with me and the boys.. We love him and want to be a family again.
- September 23, 2014My daughter's ex is a very mean, hateful, spoiled 38 year old man. Please help us by praying that he will release the money that the final decree instructed him to do. She is tired of fighting and the rest of us are sad and exhausted. She is out of money and needs it to pick herself up and move on. Pray for a healing. She needs to be free of him but he just want stop. Thank you for praying for my Jana!
- September 23, 2014good evening my name is angela- pls pray for me to make money in my job thank you
- September 23, 2014Please ask Jesus, our Saviour to replace my fear & worry with FAITH. I have it but not really ENOUGH and OVERFLOWING. Thanks a million.
- September 23, 2014Please pray for Kim. She has been fighting a battle against cancer for a long time. The recent update is that she still has the tumor in her pelvic area however it has shrunk. Surgery can be done however will not prolong her life. She has opted for routine blood work to monitor it. Please join me in prayer for the tumor to go away and for this sweet lady to finally be free of cancer. She has such a positive outlook and a wonderful sense of humor. Thank you and may God bless.
- September 23, 2014i have to have some test done oct 3rd 2014 and i am really worried. Please PLEASE pray that everything will come back ok. i am a firm believe god can and will answer my prayers! thank you
- September 23, 2014Thank You Lord for what You have done for Josh & K. Please continue to be with them & guide them through each step of rebuilding their marriage. Please help their trust be reestablished every day. Help Josh understand & be understanding with K. Help K realize that in order to completely rebuild their marriage, total forgiveness is needed. Give them both the determination & love they need to work through it all. Fill them both with love & compassion for each other. Strengthen their love & bond to see them through everything. Thank You Lord.
- September 23, 2014Please be in earnest prayer that the contacts now with our Congressman will result in our son,Ron, getting full coverage at a non-VA Hospital T. C. if they cannot succeed in getting the approval to proceed with the P., OR VA T. C. It is of utmost need to not waste any more time...his health will not hold out unless decisions are made quickly and he gets the T. C. right away. Any delays can result in it possibly being too late to save his life. The best option is for a family living donor transplant, done both at the P. VA T. C. and at M. C. T. C. in AZ. We have family members willing to donate part of their healthy liver for him but they will need to be tested for compatibility...pray at least one will meet all requirements. We need a Miracle from our God of Miracles. Thank you for your prayer support. Mellie