Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014Please pray that I hear from Darren and it is very very good news for me. Thank you God bless!!
- September 20, 2014Please,dear Lord, help Katrina start being able to eat & keep more food down every day. She's been having lots of trouble eating after her surgery. Please take away the nausea & discomfort when she eats so that she can get enough to eat to start feeling better & have lots of energy. Heal her Lord as only You can. Thank You for what You are going to do.
- September 20, 2014Pray k stops stealing and gives back the stuff she stole from my 5 year old who is upset about it that she stays out of our stuff and stops taking things from us!
- September 20, 2014My wife Jennifer has just discovered she has a brain tumor and the doctors are looking for cancer in the rest of her body. My prayer request is for healing protection and that Jesus will reveal himself to her in a mighty way.
- September 20, 2014Lord, thank You for improvement with Josh & K. Please continue to guide them both in their actions & thoughts. Guide them as their sleeping, planting ideas of how to get their marriage on track. Help them treat each other with love & respect, healing both of them. Help them both put their past behind them, especially the events of the past few months. Guide them, give them the strength & determination to reestablish the love & trust in their marriage. Help them both see the good in each other. Help them both put their family first before any friends or other family. Protect them from outside influences. Help Josh get the job Yiu want him to have. Thank You Lord.
- September 20, 2014Thank You God for all the blessings You have bestowed on me and my family. We are so grateful and thankful for everything You have given us. We give You all the praise and glory for all things good in our lives. In Jesus name. Amen
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my son and sister's safety and protection as they travel Sunday. Pray for good weather and safe travels. Thank you. God bless.
- September 20, 2014pray for my husband's surgery on the 29th. pray for me to lose 40lbs. pray for my neck, shoulders and back and knees and hips the pain go away. pray for this neighborhood that the bad people would go away. pray for me to feel better. pray for my husband to stop being mad and hitting me. pray for me to be able to sleep at night. pray for my son and daughter-in-law she needs a job and my son needs hours. pray for our finances also.
- September 20, 2014Lord, please place a hedge of protection around Wayne, Bradley, Teresa and Claudia to protect them and keep thm safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- September 20, 2014My daughter has a hope in her heart for a specific wonderful thing to happen. Lord you know my daughters hope. Please pray that it be gods will that this hope comes to fruition. Thank you lord for your many blessings.