Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014There's only 9 days left to sale our house. Please pray this turns out the way God desires. Thank you.
- July 31, 2014Father God I ask for prayer with my marriage. My husband has left our marriage. Open his heart, give him the desire for a renewed love and a restoration of our marriage. I miss him and love him very much. Let him feel again the love we have shared these past 25 years. Let me keep faith and hope that our marriage will be restored. Amen
- July 31, 2014Pray that I may get peace of mind for family, self & world peace, & freedom from financial worries.
- July 31, 2014I'm trying to move forward in my life after much adversity--I'm praying and taking practical steps to discern and act on what I believe to be in God's will for my life. Please pray I will have favor and be successful with peace and blessing.
- July 31, 2014Pray for my sister. She has a 5mm nodule which was biopsied today. Pray for favorable results which should come back by Monday. Pray God's peace over her during this time.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for me that I get my health benefits back.I was very sick and started treatment. My Medicare was stripped away unexpectedly. Please pray that the decision to give them back to me is positive. I am afraid I will be sick and homeless soon.
- July 31, 2014I am requesting prayer for my son who will be having a spinal tap early tomorrow morning (Friday). He has swelling of the optic nerve and as a result excruciating headaches. This test will determine what the next step will be. My son is 41 years old and has a wife and 3 small children. Please pray that God will give him peace about this and that God will perform a miracle. It is great to know that there are other Christians out there praying for him. Sincerely, Patricia M.
- July 31, 2014I stand in need of prayer. On July 10, 2014, an insect bite me on my ankle. My leg was already compromised from having cancer. The leg was swollen to 3 times its normal size and the pain was awful. I was in the hospital 6 days and this week on 51st birthday I was in the hospital again. I have to go to the hospital everyday for antibiotic therapy. Please pray for me I am tired of suffering. God said in word that he would not leave me nor forsake me. I have been so sick that I have no memory of somethings that happen to me. I beg the nurse not to leave me because I was so sick. My fever was 103 and I was out of my mind. God help me. Please pray for me. I have no money coming in and I do not know how I am going to pay the doctors buy food. I do not know. I need prayer.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my brother-in-law Joe who is hospitalized with Parkinson's disease affecting his mind and mood. Prayer is needed for guidance as to where he should be cared for after the hospital and for strength and courage for my sister Jill in this hard time. Thank you for praying for them.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my son Michael whose wife has told him she does not want to have children and does not love him anymore. He is devastated and believes she is very mixed up. He has started counseling and she is going with him tomorrow. He also is looking for a new and better job. Please pray for a miracle for him that he will find great happiness and a loving family with children.