Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014please help me with prayers and guidaince. I've been without a home for awhile but lord has blessed me to be amongst kind dooropening angels. I was blessed by God to be found a reasonable home for rent but can't afford to get utilities on. I owe a. I. almost 4 hundred dollars, GOD I know you move mountains & are miraculous working things out I pray if this is indeed your will & you brought me to it, so shall it be done.this acct needs a touch from GOD. please pray for not only my miracle but others as well in jesus name we honor you & know you will prevail. amen
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Marcie, whose husband verbally abuses her. She has two sons still at home 14 and 16, who hear his curse her and she is so concerned they will think it is the way to treat a woman. She haw been married 22 year, but is seriously considering a divorce. He husband says he will not separate. Pray for her to have clear thinking, God's presence felt and strength to follow what is right.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for me. I have pain in my knee and can hardly walk. I have a job but sick leave is limited. Thank you for your ministry.
- October 20, 2014Please pray fervently that Diane gets good normal results from her mammogram and to have assurance of this right away!
- October 20, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problemswith enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help A to sell the house and R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get a wonderful job. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck and wrists to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Please help Jo's foot to heal completely without pain or problems. Help us to have enough money to take care of all expenses and bills. Help me and Jo to design a great business. Help the couple to have a great vacation and be done.
- October 20, 2014My grandson, Dan needs prayer. He was doing well for 6 years and then got caught with drugs again. Pray for his soul first, that he will start serving Jesus as his personal Savior. And to get off drugs and stay off and that he can get through whatever punishment he will get. Also pray for his family, wife and 8 year old daughter. Thank you so much. Mary
- October 20, 2014Please pray that my husband gets a job soon. He has an interview Thursday and I pray that it will be the right pay and place for him.
- October 20, 2014I pray to get the call today I got the job I interviewed for last Friday. I have been out of work and funds are low and have bills and other needs coming my way. I am a single mom, and pray God will grant me this job and help me get back on my feet. My dream is to get to where I can support myself and son without having to worry about money. To be blessed and give to others of the blessings God gives to me. Thank you for your prayers. In His name, amen.
- October 20, 2014My boss called last night just as I was closing. He said he didn't get there in time to talk to me and would talk to me on Tues, that we needed to talk about my customer service. I asked if I was in trouble or if there was an issue. He replied, I'll talk to you Tues and hung up. Please pray for the anxiety of this matter to go away. Prayer is needed to know how to have strength to go through this day without worrying about tomorrow. Thank you for lifting me up in prayer.
- October 20, 2014I have gotten to the point where I hate the drugs Ive been using. and I want my life back. I have been doing this for the last 3 months and I am so sick of it. Please pray that God will take the desire away for anymore drugs.