Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014I pray that I will pray off credit card debt and find a Godly man who will love me.
- October 1, 2014Dear Lord, thank You for loving me & my family. And, thank Younfor what You've already done for Josh & K. Thank You for Josh's job. Please help him to continue to do well & keep interested in doing well. Please continue to guide him & K to work through every step necessary to regain their trust & completely rebuild their marriage/relationship. Help them know that they can & will forgive each other. Help their love be deeper & stronger than either thought possible help them be the patents & couple You intend them to be. Thank You Lord. Amen
- October 1, 2014Please pray for the Lords's favor on friday as I go to s. to talk about the Lord with my friend. Thanks
- October 1, 2014I go through so much in my life - just asking for a little relief. And I still am so fond of Jose and think about him, and please pray for him and us..
- October 1, 2014Hi my name is Kathy and I have been asking for prayer and I am back again. My husband is in late stage PD and he is not doing good at all. I do not know if he will be alive in the morning. I would ask that God be with him tonight, and if he survives that God will stay with him, and bring him peace. I would ask that God continue to give me the strength not to fall apart during this very difficult and stressful time. Thank you Kathy
- October 1, 2014I have a prayer request for my son Jonathan -.My son has courtdate on 10/06/14 @ 9AM, unfortunately there is a lot to his case, so I am not able to go into detail; however just a little bit about my son, he just turned 23 years old, he has been in jail a few times during the last year, started with charges of drug use. Eventually charges got more serious, and yet he still have not learn to stay out of trouble, my son is very immature in many ways,but he does have a kind heart and he is not a criminal. I ask for prayers of deliverance, that the Lord will continue to look at my son with favor and see him through this charges. I pray that the Lord will protect my son, and give him wisdow and the know how to stay out trouble.I ask that the Lord will be present at the court and the Lord will guide the judge's heart to have mercy on my son. And if my son is sentenced to prison, that the Lord will place a hedge of protection over my son's head, to keep him safe.
- October 1, 2014My boyfriend Scott and I are becoming very close. I believe we are falling in love. His new truck driving job is taking him away from me more. I would like to pray in Jesus name that we could spend more time together. Also to ask in Jesus name that we get married, he is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.
- October 1, 2014Please pray that I feel and accept the peace that God is giving me during this storm in my life. Please pray that God reconcile and restore my friendship and marriage with my husband. Thank you so much for standing in the gap for me.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Don who has been in chemo treatment and is waiting to begin the maintenance phase of treatment. His platelet counts have been dropping. Please pray for his platelet count as wellas his other counts to recover quickly. Pray success of treatment and complete healing.
- October 1, 2014Father, You know. Help me, please. Grant me favor and help me. Prayers for Karyn's domestic situation. Keep her safe, work it out, keep her baby with her. In Jesus' name. Amen