Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Mary Z-y. She has lung disease and the doctors have done all they could. I am praying for a miracle in Jesus' name to heal my mother's lungs so she can breathe on her own. There's not much time left.
- October 24, 2014please prar for my healing & financial needs.
- October 24, 2014better finances for me mikie jenny cory lacey mikie finds place to stay they jenny finds job
- October 24, 2014I ask Lord, please don't let me lose my job. Today I have to see the Manager and I am extremely nervous, I have to beg to save my job. I'm not a bad person, I get upset and my health is not the best. Please, Please dear Lord help me. Thank You
- October 24, 2014guardian angels please protect seth and mackenzie to do the right thing they do good in school grades they both make honor be with them in classes especially math they nor lucas gets hurt
- October 24, 2014Please help me be focused during my prayer time each day.
- October 24, 2014Dear Jesus hear my plea and grant me the VEC and START DATE for work in Jesus name I pray. Amen
- October 24, 2014I am so distraught and need prayers as I'm feeling very hopeless. Please pray for me to get back on my feet and live a life to the mercy of God.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Gods protection 24/7 upon my son and me. Please cover us with the blood of Jesus. Lord, cancel all plans of the enemy against us. Please remove curses or demonic attack against us causing affliction, setback, hindrances and backwardness and replace it with blessings over our lives in all areas; finance, career, business, relationship our destiny, in Jesus name I pray. You Lord are the father of the fatherless and defender of widows.
- October 24, 2014PLEASE let Dad, Paul G-s, be misdiagnosed and let this just be a bump in the road. PLEASE give us a miracle and let Dad not get any weaker and let him start getting a little stronger each day. I need my Daddy around for a long long time. PLEASE hear my prayers and all who are praying for Daddy.