Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Please continue to pray for our business C. C. Inc. that we continue to grow larger and stronger and that GOD brings the right employees to us at the right time and pray for our current employees. That we continue to pay our current bills and past bills and be able to keep current on our bills and save money. Thank You and may you have a blessed day
- September 18, 2014Please pray for my daughter. She is going in today for a brain scan to see if her tumor has grown or shrunk. If it has grown then they will have to do surgery. Please pray for a good report from the doctors. That the tumor has not grown and that God's healing power will intervene and heal her completely.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for Tony a 75 yr old man who is hospitalized with a severe infection from a cat bite. He is also having panic attacks and cannot sleep.
- September 18, 2014Praise GOD he is good, my friend Karla had her surgery today and she did great and she is on her way home, please continue to pray for her as she is going to be looking for a new job and her divorce, also for her mother and family as they are trying to save their house from foreclosure pray the GOD makes a way there seems to be no way. thank you
- September 18, 2014Born with one kidney Only one kidney is failing on dialysis 3 times a week.Pray for complete recovery. Our God is great and miracles happen every day.please pray for my miracle
- September 18, 2014Asking for prayers for my grand-daughter who is having difficulty in her math/English at a new school in the T. area. I ask our LORD to help her to have a better understanding of the math and English. I ask that he guide her to grasp this new math and put her mind at ease. She gets frustrated. She so tries very hard to grasp the concept of this new math. Please help. I PRAY VERY HARD FOR HER. Thank you.
- September 18, 2014For the Lord's guidance and direction concerning the education of our son Terrell. He is 16 and needed to move 100 miles away to get a decent education. His best friend's family has agreed to let him move in with them. We will visit our son every other week on the weekends. Please pray things work out with no problems. We are Christians.
- September 18, 2014my daughter is addicted to food. She is clinically obese but feels that she is beyond help.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for salvation and deliverance from all addictions for my family. This has been a problem for my family for generations. Pray that my family will be healed physically, spiritually, mentally, finacially, educationally, socially, relationship wise, from anger and from being unforgiving. I also pray we are freed of aggression, of rebelliousness, and all negative and ungodly thoughts, deeds, actions, reactions, associations, and interations. I pray that my children and I and family will return to serving the Lord in all that we do and not submit to wordly ways and temptations. I pray that we love God, ourselves, and others in the way God wants us to and that we will serve Him with all our hearts. I pray these blessings in Jesus name. I pray for His favor and guidance always and that we walk more worthy of Him each day.
- September 18, 2014I ask for guidance back to right right track I should be on in life. I ask for resolution to my finances. Lastly, a better job to come my way that will include what I'm passionate about.