Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014In the name of Jesus, help me and my family to have wisdom. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014yes,,,,please,that,,,my,truck,will,startup,,today,,something,was,draining,the,battery,,,i,think,i,found,it,,my,key,was,on,please,,pray,,it,will,start,,,cant,afford,,to,have,any,problems,,,save,,money,for,trip,,to,see,my,family,for,christmas.thank,you,amen.
- October 23, 2014We need immediate financial relief. My husband lost his his job last December. We made it through with God's blessings. My husband became a commercial realtor but has not closed a deal. The devil has been busy during this time too. We need $300 to pay a ticket must be paid by the 28th of this month or his license will be suspended. Pray for us! Pray us! We rebuke the devil! He is not going to win. The Lord has blessed us during this time and we continue in faith. Pray for us that we will be able to pay for the $300 ticket. I get paid once a month on the last day of the month, after the money is due. We need financial relief. We need prayers for the Lord to bless us through this crisis. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
- October 23, 2014Please pray that I get a good job with health insurance. Thank you, Susan
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my family to be strong and patient. (Duane& Michelle -, Makenna14&Katie-Beth -13. My Mother-in-law (Diana -) had a stroke. Her and her niece are stay with us. Kary has ADHD very badly. My nerves are bad and I have fibromyalgia, endometriosis, arthritis pain everyday. Please pray that I am strong enough to help Diana and to handle Kary. Please pray that Diana regains her strength and memory. She doing better but has to have help with everything right now. She is weak on her right side and her memory has been affected. We were also trying to start a business& buy a house with more room. Please pray that we prosper so that we may be a blessing to others. Please pray that we move into the house quickly as it has more room. I feel a little guilty asking for things when there are people going hungry. I am praying for those in B. C. right now that are doing without food. Thank you so very much! Michelle
- October 23, 2014I want give prayer of thanks giving Praise your holy divine Name Heavenly Father and your precious Son Jesus Christ Trusting you give me life and not death and courage and not fear. I also trusting you will give me power love and sound mind, Also fight my battles because you said the battles are yours not mind. Also give me peace surpasses understanding. And also you with all my heart strength and might. Also please let have hope and believe faith of things hope for and not seen. Put my trust in God Only and not what man has. Thank for everything In Jesus Name Amen.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for our family our mothers passed away today at 3 AM please pray that all the family and grandchildren will find peace in knowing that she's in a better place thank you for your prayers I have ask before and I know that God is listening
- October 23, 2014Please Lord make the truth be told
- October 23, 2014It is approaching the 1st year anniversity of my mother's death on Nov. 1st. My family just passed my dad's death anniversity on Aug. 14th. Pray for the handling of my parent's estate. There has been so much taken care of, but there is still much more. Their land, home, contents of their house. I pray that God gives our family wisdom, integrity, and joy in the transfer and decisions that we make for these items. I pray that their home and barns are sold to a person or family who will trully enjoy living at that location as I did growing up in the S. T. area. I pray for financial security for our children's college education, and for the money to help clear debt and achieve financial stability for our families. I pray that my parent's hard work and effort is appreciated and carried on by those receiving their property. I would like to continue to visit my homeplace and give that experience to my family and hopefully one day, grandchildren. But is God's will not my so pray for His guidance in the executing of their estate.
- October 23, 2014Father thank you for all you done. Thank you for my health, strength and my family. Lord go with me on my job. Let your light shine on me. what ever type of work I am given by my boss lord let me do my best. Let me be successful beyond what I can imagine on this job. Also bless my family and home. Rebuke the devil. Let good health, and strength and financial blessing just pour out. Let my kids and me grow in your spirit and bless us with wisdom. Let us be bless with money, and let us used it to bless people in need, and to not let it go to our head. Lord go with us in everything. go before with and after us Amen.