Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 23, 2014please pray for the stiffness and pain that are in my knees and that I can found something for the pain and stiffness that will not infer with my blood pressure and heart , I have a fear I being like my dad and having to use a wheel chair as I am getting order and I want to keep my independence because I have a son with autism that is in my care
- September 23, 2014for my son and daughter-inlaw, both of been sick. pray that they will be healed and start eating more healthy.
- September 23, 2014Please pray for my husband to take and pass a certificate test asap he has been unemployed over a year and some employment agencies would like to place him but he needs the certificate-please ask God to motivate him to take the test next week and to help him see that he is letting God and his family down with his laziness. Thank you.
- September 23, 2014Please pray that I Daughter Debbie will be healed and free of paid. She has a rapid moving cancer that started in the lungs. Irene -
- September 23, 2014Please pray for my husband Rod, for wisdom and grace to make good decisions - for his life, our marriage, his job, finances and faith. Thank you and God bless -
- September 23, 2014Dear Lord, replace my many fears with faith. And let me see your hand in everything I do. I want to embrace you in every aspect of my life. And I want to feel your presence every minute of every day.
- September 23, 2014I recently had a discussion with a pastor at my church that didn't go well. He was defensive and treated me very badly. This came when I was shaken up and depressed about a painful and traumatic event. I'm exhausted. I'm having trouble sleeping, and I can't get it off my mind. I'm a very sensitive person. It's sapping energy that I need for getting ready for my daughter's wedding next week. I have so much to do before I leave on Friday to go to where the wedding will take place. I'm going out early to help out. Please pray that the Lord will lift this from me and heal my spirit quickly and help me move on. I want to enjoy this time with my daughter and family. I need emotional and physical strength more than ever. She's my only daughter, and I've been so excited about this wedding. Thank you.
- September 23, 2014I need God's guidance In a choice I'm having to make this week.
- September 23, 2014Dear Team Please pray 2 scriptures for me tonight. I have redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ and I am redeemed from the power of evil. (Eph 1:7) I receive deliverance through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Isa 54:5) Please pray that all occult activities against me thru the dog house behind our garage from Richard and his extensive team cease. Please pray that all the use of occult lights, and the continued purchase of even more lights and more powerful lights cease. The use of the lights against us cease, the lights power to make us ill, is broken off both of us. Please pray for provision so we can leave this town behind us God bless you all Marie
- September 23, 2014My Lord bless Rebekah and Natalie and give both a good happy blessed safe mind healing stress free life and Tuesday and a awesome safe happy day in school today and take all stress away from both and all be blessed and good my lord and bless and heal Tina and take all stress away from her and make her happy my lord and make my family whole again my lord and send some mighty blessings to all my Lord for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and Amen my Lord. Love you Lord. Thank you Lord.