Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Dear Lord, I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus (Mark 11:24, John 14:14) asking that you share your healing touch over Debbie, Debra, Sylvia's son, Janis, Lilia, Gilbert, Cynthia, mom, and all others who are ill. Heal the sick and bless their caregivers. Comfort Jeff's family as they deal with the loss of his brother. Thank you for blessings and grace and may all praise and glory be lifted to you Lord.
- October 1, 2014my name is reita , from papua new guinea i meet a christain friend on one of the site, she is a 77 year woman, american business woman brought up in ghana. during the time of our sharing about Gods word, she told me that she was communicating with me from her hospital bed which she was suffering from cancer
- October 1, 2014please pray for my sister Shana that she feel safe and secure at home .. that her home has harmony and she is financially able to carry her weight
- October 1, 2014Pls. pray that I believe I will get through my trouble. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Please help me pray for my son, Jon. He is in end stage renal failure and is in need of a kidney transplant. Our on going battle for the last 4 years is winding down. Many things are going wrong. We could really use some help and good news.
- October 1, 2014Our pet is having surgery today, I ask for your prayer support that Puma pulls through and is perfectly fine. Thank you for your prayers for her, it means a lot to us. Suzanne
- October 1, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER TROY. THURSDAY 10-2, HE IS HAVING A PROCEDURE DONE. HE HAS BEEN TOLD THERE IS A CHANCE HE WILL NOT WAKE UP FROM THIS PROCEDURE. HE HAS STAGE FOUR COPD. BUT HE ALSO HAS EXTREME PAIN IN HIS LOWER BACK. THIS PAIN IS VERY HARD FOR HIM TO DEAL WITH. HE IS MISERABLE. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD'S WILL BE DONE. THANK YOU.
- October 1, 2014Pray for me (Jean) and for my family so that we can gather in the evening to pray together. In the might name of Jesus of Nazareth I pray. Amen
- October 1, 2014Dear God thank you for all you do for us. please help Logan to succeed in school to figure out how to do algrebra. help Betty,Gene,Christian to get rid of their cancer, help Sonny,Marieda,Tina, and baby Bryson to get healthy, help us financially to get secure to buy a home to help our children we love and need you always Abba
- October 1, 2014We live in a Cooperative Society which is a bundle of issues due to rampant corruption and people violating rules and regulations. My father has been a crusader against all this , voicing his displeasure and has even put cases against the society . This has been going on for the last 20 years. However lately I have been feeling that my father should stop these crusading activities and leave the rest to God as all this tension is really serving no purpose. We also recently lost my Mom due to a critical illness and this has increased our tension. Now I really feel that my father should not spend any more time in these crusading activities. Sometimes my Father and I have severe differences when he tries to get me involved also by taking my signature on papers and I on the other hand just do not want to be involved in these cases/activities anymore. Request your prayers in this regard so that we can look forward to a peaceful and stress free life.