Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014I have ADD and I am mom w/ two teens husband job etc etc erc! Please pray for me to use - wisely- the time God has given me--- to initiate and to follow thru and to complete the task. To let go of trying to be perfect and focus on getting stuff done! And to know when it is more important to pay attention to others who may be interrupting me rather than to stay with the task!!! Thanks your prayers REALLY mean a lot to me :-D
- September 19, 2014My son in law and daughter just moved and were working with a man that said he was buying their house. After they moved over 2000 miles away, he told them he was not buying their house. A family member went over to check the house and the house was destroyed and everything they could take was gone. The sad part is our kids don't have the money to do anything, they need prayer that in someway they can be helped out. Thank you
- September 19, 2014Please continue to pray for my g'daughter to get sole custody of her son and get out of the abusive relationship they are in. Thank you for all your prayers.
- September 19, 2014We're trying to afford college costs for my autistic son. That he has been able to go this far has been a miracle. He has done well and would benefit in so many ways from a degree. If you will, please join my prayers for us to find scholarships and for him to continue to gain knowledge, make new friends, and learn to be a leader while doing well, but especially that he grows spiritually.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for God to carry me. To be strong enough to tackle my finances and move forward. I am sad, disappointed with myself and afraid. Please have my angels stay with me. In Jesus Name Amen.
- September 19, 2014Lord, help me find a new job. Thank you. Amen.
- September 19, 2014please pray for me to find strength and acceptance of God's will for my boyfriend who has become nonresponsive after battling esophageal cancer for a year.
- September 19, 2014Praying for my brother (Charles W-) that God will heal him from his sickness and deliver him.
- September 19, 2014Please let my true love flourish and be fully encompassing. May my financial situation improve greatly and may my friends and family be healthy.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my boyfriend Mitchell -, who is fighting esophageal and abdominal cancer. He has recently become unresponsive and cannot receive any nourishment through a feeding tube because they were unable to insert one. Please pray they find out what is causing him to be nonresponsive so they can address the issue and give him nourishment. Please pray for him to be healed, The tumor is gone, which is a good thing.