Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014Dear father I come to you in Jesus name. Lord thank you for all you have blessed me with in my life. I ask and pray that you guide me in the right direction in life to make the right life choices that you see fit for my purpose here on earth. I pray that you bless me financially to get a new house and a new car and to be financially stable with no financial worries in Jesus name. I ask for prayer over my family's well being and my health, by Jesus stripes I'm healed. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy and the sacrifice you paid at the cross for our sins. Thank you Lord, Love you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
- October 2, 2014Once again, I request prayer for Colby, drug/alcohol problem, needs a job. Thank you,
- October 2, 2014pray that my wife and i get employment in Georgia
- October 2, 2014For my daughter Stacey, just found out she has breast cancer
- October 2, 2014Please help me have clarity today. Please bless my boy with encouragement.
- October 2, 2014Please pray emotional strength and health for Erick. Please also pray for me as I face the challenges at work,for God's will in looking for a job in V.A. hospital
- October 2, 2014Hi god, I like to officially touch base with you thru written prayer. Thank you for everything you have done. You have kept me and my son. So thank you. Lead us to happiness and safety. Amen.
- October 2, 2014Would you please pray for my daughter. She has had bronchitus for a month now and can not seem to shake it. She has been to the doctors and was given medicine. Her coughing is making her physically and mentally sick. It is draining her. She is also very worried on what is happening to herself. I have never seen her be sick for so long. Her name is Katherine.
- October 2, 2014Pray I would not fear. May my faith and courage increase Pray for Dale that he would know Christ and that I would love and care for him as God wants. Protection and peace for us both
- October 2, 2014Please pray for Fred That God will help him stop smoking and drinking. Also spiritual growth