Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014Lord, I pray for T. He is in a relationship in which he is not truly happy. It seems like he is trying to be happy, but his heart is not. He should not be with anyone, if he not happy. Lord, I pray for him. Everything, is according to your will. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that my financial outlook is bright. Help me find a more lucrative, creative, prosperous, artistic and intellectually challenging career. Help me be my own boss and not have to work many or no weekends or holidays. Thank you for your prayers.
- September 21, 2014I have been under treatment and my life has changed dramatically as it appears a fatal disease is leaving my body. However while doing so I've been financially devastated. I've managed to hold on by the Grace of God. Please pray for me that I may understand His Will in this matter and that He will help give me the direction to get all issues straight that are needed.
- September 21, 2014Lord you know what is my heart, I am lonely I have begged and pleaded with you to please send me someone of your choosing. Please Lord soothe my anxious heart.
- September 21, 2014I have been arguing with my fiance. Stressed out and hurt by it all i just want us to get along and stop fighting over petty things his being on dating sights and just for us to work out. I think i am pregnant and with my new job training it hasnt been easy for us please lord help us.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that my son gets his focus and starts his new life as a young man, working and continuing to love his girlfriend and it works out the way God wants it
- September 21, 2014Lord, please help me to make You number 1 in my life and to please have more faith and less disbelief. Please help my son Paul he works so hard and he feels it's his duty to support me. I love him for that, please give him the strength of Samson as you did in his last final hour.
- September 21, 2014This is something that has bothered me since it happened.I used to see a woman at my every Sunday at mass for many years. Iv'e only seen her twice in the past year.Although I didn't do anything I think I know why she does not attend the same mass anymore.It is something I would not have wanted to happen.I pray that thru the grace of God that she has a desire to have a friendship with me and would feel comfortable being around me.I pray that she would feel a blessing from me and we could become friends.I sincerely would not have wanted her to have to change her routine.I hope and pray that we can become friends.This means so much to me.Thank You,Billy
- September 21, 2014Thank you God for being so good to my family and I, thank you for the trial you put us through. I ask you please pray for my family and our financial situation, that it will improve and pray that my son, Josh gets over his anxiety issues.
- September 21, 2014Hello. Please pray that I get unemployment compensation. The original decision was denied and I am appealing the decision. Thank You.