Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for me I've applied for job at sams. N I want them to call me or from the Attorney I really need a job my name is Amalia H, thanks
- September 1, 2014I need guidance in my career path. I need strength, knowledge and success furthering my education. I need financial breakthrough and peace. I feel so lost and alone I need God to cover me and take total control. Chrystelle
- September 1, 2014pray for the puppy in our neigborhood he drinks gas accidentally ..pray for him always that he will survive.
- September 1, 2014My 10 year old grandson has bipolar and is ADHD. When I prevented him from hurting his sister by taking a favorite object from him, he stated he hates me. His parents disregard him because they are worn down by his over activity. He get to leave if I show up. How sad this family is because of an out of control little boy. Please pray for my relationship with him and his mother(my daughter) to be restored. My daughter, her husband, and three children have not been saved. Pray for this relationship to Christ for them.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Kaitlyn. She is thinking about skipping youth & going to a party instead. Also she and her bff are not as close anymore. Please pray for protection, safety, good decisions. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014Thanking GOD for his Favor, Grace, Strength & Wisdom, to be with me & my family as he closes windows & opens doors, putting us in the right place at the right time, for only He knows what awaits us. In Jesus Name Amen
- September 1, 2014Pray for Jake as he enters his first week at college. Bless his friends lord and his studies. Bless him as he goes through rush. Guide him to feel a part of this college. Give him the desires of his heart as he serves tou
- September 1, 2014Please Dear Lord bless me as I return from vacation tomorrow to my empty house. Please speak to my husband Greg, so that he will have the courage to move back home, so that we can try again. Amen, Nancy
- September 1, 2014Lord I pray for my dear Angela. I hurt her and ruined something that meant the world to me. GOD bring us back together in spite of everything. God I would gladly give my life for her. In JESUS name soften her heart and bring us back together. Thank you JESUS.
- September 1, 2014pls pray for me and my family/health for all,spiritual,physical/emotionally/financially,pls pray for all who are hurting and need God's direction,in Jesus name,amen,thanks to all who pray