Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014please pray for me to get my blood count up and that the goiter in my neck will go away. I pray for help and curing from god. I don't want to be cut on and am very scared. I pray for help and guidance. I thank all that pray for me in my time of need. thank you Debbie from - VA
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my grandson.His name is Cross.He needs prayer for mental and physical healing. He also needs prayer for protection,especially for this weekend.Thank you for your prayers,God bless all of you
- September 20, 2014We need deliverance from our neighbors barking and loose dogs. They will not stop and it is tormenting our family. We are weary and are calling on Gods mercy to come quickly and bring us to the place of peace and rest we long for. We call upon our heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, HELP LORD!! Sue--, CO
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my Father Ray to understand what my thoughts are about wanting to split the house with my brother, feeling it would be fair that way. I pray for this in Jesus name, amen.
- September 20, 2014Praying for miracles lakisha p
- September 20, 2014Please pray for healing of end stage kidney disease. (Levels need to rise) and please pray that my sister remain healed of breast cancer.
- September 20, 2014Pray for Jim, that a job that pays him well and he will be happy doing will come his way. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.
- September 20, 2014I would like to request a solemn prayer that would allow James - B-,Junior.,& William -to remain as residents at there current residence at -Street.,in -,Connecticut.At present;the house that we both reside in is up for sale (and in possible transit of being sold to new owners) since our former landlady & her daughter had recently passed away,and their relative;(son/brother)Mr. Jeff R-,is doing his very best to work with the potential new owners-to-be;to secure a stay-at-home continuance for Mr. B- & Mr. F-,and that (Hopefully)the new owners will wish to buy the property to rent out as a boarding home.It is my Sincerest Hope that through Powerful Prayer,that Myself & Mr. F-are Blessed in remaining at 33 P-Street. and that we have a Blessed understanding that we will not have to worry about being forced to leave/move-out;and have a Wonderful,new empathy 7 understanding with our potential to-be new owners. Thank You for listening,and most of all;Your Prayer(s) in helping us in this time of need. Again;Thank You Kindly & God Bless You. Sincerely Yours; James A. B-Jr.
- September 20, 2014Pray with me, that the Lord fulfill my needs in wisdom, understanding, patience, tolerance, as I care for an almost 100 year old woman suffering with Dementia. Pray also that the Lord fulfill my needs of prayer for my daughter's salvation. Pray that the Lord fulfill my needs as I seek to help those in need. in Jesus name Amen
- September 20, 2014Pray for divine intervention or a miracle for Dutchie to have the seizures and what's ailing her to be taken away from her, and restore her to a happy healthy dog, I ask this in Jesus name, amen.