Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014My adult daughter has walked away from God. She also rejects my love for her will not allow me to be a part of her life. Please pray for her salvation and the mending of our relationship.With sincere appreciation of your prayers. Donna
- October 21, 2014Thank You dear Lord for the positive interaction Kevin and I had today. Please help me be happy for today and not worry about the future. I still ask You dear Lord to please lead Kevin and his boys back to me so we can be a family. I feel You supporting me God and I thank You for that. I feel You telling me to trust You and be patient and everything will be fine, and I thank You for that comfort. Please let Kevin see the true love I have for him and his sons and make him open to receive it. Please take away his fears dear Lord and bring him closer to You. Please calm my heart and help me surrender it all to You dear Lord, because I know our relationship is in Your hands. Thank You for taking care of me and loving me. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 21, 2014I ask for prayers for my sons, that they might meet wonderful Christian women to marry and for them to settle down in that life. for happiness for them. Thanking you for the prayers.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that we would see a financial breakthrough in our lives. That our bills are paid in full. That our mortgage is paid totally. That our line of credit is paid in full. That our lives would be a reflection of Gods love for us.
- October 21, 2014Asking for prayers to get our saddle and bridle back that were stolen and also our neighbors horse that was stolen.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that my husband and I both get work this week and that our finances improve greatly and quickly. We are self employed, and as our area is suffering economically, we have had a very poor year. We are raising three children. Thank you
- October 21, 2014Dear guidepost,plea se say a prayer for m y knee to heal i am having swelling in my knee and it is very painful.please pray for me Eddie - October 21,2014 We Wednesday
- October 21, 2014Please pray for healing and for God to watch over me and the doctors tommorrow I am having a heart cath and a procedure please pray that God will guide the doctors hands and tha He will give me peace I trust in him and all he does for his children thank you
- October 21, 2014I compare forgiveness,to almost drowning,and after you've spit up the offending water in your lungs,that feeling of relief at being able to breathe easier!I have had the profound forgiveness effect quite a few times in the past year even.Pray for me/mine,especially Shelby -,Neil -,and friend,Donna-,as well as the rest of my family,friends,and neighbors,and my health,finances,pets,and a let up of my extreme troubles.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for Chris. He fell down the stairs this morning.He has a brain bleed and has broken facial bones.Please pray for a full recovery. Also please pray for Pat. She has to have stents put in her arteries on Thursday. Thank you.