Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014I have gone through a lot I hope I can just be happy so in need of u
- September 15, 2014Lord, please continue to be with Josh & K as they rebuild their marriage/relationship. Guide both their thoughts & actions, helping them to treat each other with love & respect. Help them to remember the love they had when they first married-help them to rekindle that love. Guide them in their misunderstandings, teaching them to see the good in each other & also to see things from the other's point of view & be able to compromise when necessary. Help them learn to discuss, not argue & learn to discuss calmly. Please help Josh calm his temper. Show him ways to express frustration without the anger. Guide them both, even as they sleep & show them how to get their marriage on track. Help K be able to forgive & help them both put the past behind them for good. Thank You Lord. Amen.
- September 15, 2014Pray that I will love my new job, not get hurt on the job, get fired or quit. Pray that I get the morning shift and will work on a safe and positive center and not encounter any problems with staff or kids. Pray that I will be promoted quickly and that my relationship with my boyfriend Malcolm will grow better and loving each day.
- September 15, 2014Please lord give my son the desires of his heart. Please god I beg you to let me son join the group tha you know is best for him. Lord if that group could be the desires of his heart too I would be so glad. I give him to you forever and particularly through rush please lord . I want the best for him and I know you do too. Please lord let the desires of his heart shine according to your will.
- September 15, 2014Lord, if it be Your will, please let Josh & K get good news regarding their finances. They could really use Your help. Thank You Lord for what You are to do.
- September 15, 2014Save, heal, protect & restore, Father. 76yo Barbara, (salvation, loneliness, severe hip pain, recovery knee surgery, fear, BP, mental/emotional healing), 1 old Taylor (open eye w/o more surgery ), DB, Karyn W, Karyn B, Linda (weight loss, skin condition, physical & mental health), Dee (drug abuse, access to healthcare, foot, possible diabetes & BP), Rickey, DJ, Dorian, Billy, Ada, Timi, HB, Louis, Michael, Nickie & baby, Larry, Christine, Essie, and un-named persons seeking healing, loved ones and caretakers. Save, heal, restore. Heal completely and totally physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Thank You Father. In Jesus' name. Amen
- September 15, 2014Pray for my husband and our marriage. Unemployed and not being able to find a job has been stressful. Especially when you were the only one working providing for your family. We have four daughters and this financial crisis is very hard. Problems one after another and now words are being said that have some emotional affect. Please help our family stay strong, together and well. I know things will get better.
- September 15, 2014My sister Angela- will be having surgery tomorrow (Tues.). It has to do with her urinating,
- September 15, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 15, 2014Almighty God, Father, I pray for the miracles of love & marriage. I place my desire for love and marriage to Louis into your loving hands. Bless him & keep him safe. Bless us. Restore us Father. Open communication, heal our misunderstandings. Soften & turn Louis’ heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered covenant marriage. Speak life into Louis and my relationship. Unite us and use us to Your glory, Father. Thank you. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.