Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Praying our family gets to go on the vacation we planned.
- July 22, 2014Thank You God for all the blessings You have bestowed on me and my family. We are so grateful and thankful for everything You do for us.
- July 22, 2014Pray for the healing of teresa, judi, wayne, bradley, claudia and jeannine.
- July 22, 2014I am in God's will. I am a writer who has never been published. I am believing that this year I will become a published author. I am 48 and began writing at 12. I am schedule to publish my 1st book by my 49th birthday July 28, 2014.
- July 22, 2014Lord, please place a hedge of protection around me and my family to protect us and keep us safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my stomach pain. I didn't take the precaution when I ate the milk product. I thank you for your prayers
- July 22, 2014Thank You God, for my good health and strong body. I give You all the praise and glory for these answered prayers.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my daughter J. Her attitudes have changed to uncaring and unresponsive since breaking up with her boy friend. Please pray for her emotional well-being and God's guidance through her life. Thanks.
- July 22, 2014Pray for my son's healing, praying no surgery is required on his knee.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for me. I am having deep depression & anxiety. I am having a very hard time at work right now. My job setting is very dysfunctional. I need this job. But it is causing me so much anxiety. Nervousness & racing heart. I feel like I am trying my best. Yet my production is not good enough. It is bringing my self esteem down. I pray everyday before goin into work. I feel like nothing is helping. Please pray for me. Thank you