Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Please pray for my Cousin Therse Connie B be cured of breast cancer. She will be starting chemo next week.
- August 28, 2014I need a job, my finances are a mess, I hate not being able to pay debts. Lord I need a good stable job. Please father direct me to a good job that will provide fir my needs as you do. God Bless
- August 28, 2014Dear Lord, I need you. Please be with me. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and cleanse my mind of sinful, angry, or judgmental thoughts and memories. Let me live filled with faith, hope, love, peace, purpose, and confidence. I pray to thank you and praise you, Father. Thank you for blessing my marriage and family. Thank you for helping us regain our intimacy and for helping us grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you for hearing our silent prayers and answering our needs in your way. Thank you for sharing health, favor, and promotion. Thank you for leading us from debt and blessing our finances. Lord, bring healing to the sick and blessings to their caregivers, bring jobs to the unemployed, bring hope and second chances to the desperate, and bring your word to the unsaved that they would choose redemption through Jesus Christ. Bless all who come to you and all who pray for others. Thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- August 28, 2014Praying for my son Corey to find a Job so he can take care of his children In Jesus Name. Praying for my finances to get better and praying for a Better Job, Im blessed to have a Job it's just really stressful for me there and I need change in Jesus Name Amen
- August 28, 2014Please will you pray for me for financial help (many bills, little money) and also for guidance in work and other decisions I need to make. I also pray for the students entrusted to me that they and I will have a safe and successful learning experience all through the semester. And I pray for a friend, N., who is suffering from depression. I pray for all teachers and students, all who have financial worries, and also for all who experience depression.
- August 28, 2014My son recently had an injunction placed on him, and now he can't see or come in contact with his only son who is two years old. We live three houses down from my grandson, and the family did this to hurt my son. He never did anything to deserve this. We go to court on 9/3/14 please pray that the injunction is dismissed and we can be a part of the baby life again soon.
- August 28, 2014please continue to pray for my daughter melissa and grandson matthew pray for them for strength and courage to go through these diffuclt times
- August 28, 2014Please dear God. I need help with the tremendous debt that I have. Please bring me resolution and the money needed to pay back my dear friends. In Jesus name....amen
- August 28, 2014my name..Virginia..in need of a job. please pray for my son Rod for depression..going through divorce. thank you, its so comforting having people agree in prayer for needs.
- August 28, 2014Please pray that God will open Terry's heart and mind. Pray for communication to be restored. Everyday I pray for Terry & his boys. I love them as I live my own boys. Please pray that God will whisper to Terry's heart & ear to communicate with me again. I pray for Terry to know that there CAN be a positive LOVING future for us together. Because of past experiences Terry is afraid to love & trust. Pray that hurt to be healed so we cam find happiness together. Thank you for praying with me.