Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2014father god i thank u for this day, lord i am in the midst of a storm, battle, oh lord u said the battle is not mines but yours, i give it all to u, oh help me jesus, oh lord u said u will soon crush the evil one under your feet, u said no weapon formed against me shall prosper, u said u will keep me safe from the evil one, u said if i remain still that u will fight for me, u said if u r for me no one can stand against me, u said u will restore my health and heal all my hurts, u said your armor will help me stand against the plans of the enenmy, help me jesus, i ask for wisdom, i thank u for your divine answer to my prayers and all the other prayers on this site, amen
- October 19, 2014Please pray that Mike chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married,for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Put a hedge of thorns to keep him from wandering away from me and remove all barriers and distractions. Mike once pursued and fought for me, for us.He was my best friend, my love and my defender, my protector. Lord, please restore all this. Make a way where there seems to be no way for us. Please pray he takes me ring shopping and house hunting soon! I really need a commitment from him and I want to get married soon. It is also important to me that I get to pick the ring setting, please pray that this happens. I know that sounds silly, but I plan to wear this ring the rest of my life and I want to enjoy looking at it. I also need a job and financial blessings during this time as well.
- October 19, 2014I ask for prayer that Jesus will watch over my elderly father while I'm away this week for work.
- October 19, 2014Lord I thank you for this day and all your blessings in my life I love and I want to love you with all of Me Amen
- October 19, 2014please pray for my mom colleen she has been in ill health for quite some time she was hooked on xanax for several years finally off of them but had withdrawal symptoms she is very weak won't hardly eat, has to have help getting up she has a lady staying with her to help her i feel she wants to give up but i think with lots of prayer and physical therapy she can get back to the way she used to be and on top of things my brother is very angry with me called me a bunch of bad names and i feel right now me and my brother need to be on the same page for my mothers sake everything is such a mess right now i worry about my mom i live in missouri and she lives in arkansas
- October 19, 2014Please God, help Z to feel your hug of support, your help in remembering the things he's learned & been taught---to have a clear understanding of what he reads, an ability to focus/concentrate/remember what he reads & clear understanding of the question to be able to find the answers.
- October 19, 2014please pray for my grandson, Justin, who interviewed for a job last Thursday and started the job on Friday. Right now it's only one day a week...he came home so excited and enthused...I pray for justin to have favor and blessings on this job and to get more hours...i pray for travel mercy for him while he works as he drives a delivery truck in a metropolitan area...Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 91, and Matt. 18: 18-20 in Jesus Holy Name, Amen Thank you for your prayers
- October 19, 2014My marriage is rocky.. trust was broken. Please God help us! ! Keep Satan away from our home. I ask this in Jesus name.
- October 19, 2014janet-chronic pain
- October 19, 2014Dear Jesus, Please help put me on the path to righteousness. I know I have strayed for many years. Please help guide my life and give me wisdom and strength to go through each day. Amen