Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014Pray that Christine - gets revealed for her evil plan against me,and God will reveal /expose her for all her hidden secrets and lies &backgroynd.Let judge u. know she lied under oath.
- September 21, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO ACQUIRE AN APT OR CONDO TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLT. I AM BEING VERBALLY ABUSED I WONT GO INTO DETAILS HOWEVER MY LIFE IS SAD.
- September 21, 2014Please pray for me to have and live a great life
- September 21, 2014Please continue to pray for me and my family's safety, good health and for us to continue not to have financial problems. Please continue to pray for my son's father to be enlightened. For him to speak with me regarding our baby and hopefully help us become matured individuals for us to have a second chance in our relationship.
- September 21, 2014I would like prayer to help me to be closer to The Lord also to find the right church to go to. Gail - ..
- September 21, 2014Please pray for daughter C who I just saw her making out with an other girl. She said that this has been going on for sometime. I am very upset and I know that God can change the situation and I trust God nothing is impossible. He created man and woman for a reason. Thanks
- September 21, 2014I have a job interview on 9/23 and I am asking that God bless me with this job. this new position will offer my family the financial help we need. I also ask that God heal my womb and bless us with healthy children.
- September 21, 2014pray for my health I have severe problems with my husband he is abusive. pray for my neck, arms and hands and knees. to heal. pray for the numbness to go out of my arms and hands. pray for my husband to come to know Christ before it's too late. pray for me to feel better. pray for my dad who is sick.
- September 21, 2014My husband needs to make career decision. Please pray it will be the right one. Also pray for his attitude about our marriage and his relationship with another woman.
- September 21, 2014Thank you heavenly father for all my Children grandchildren especially for my son Michael -i had the opportunity to raise him no regrets i did the best i new how i never left him i did what i could for him remember ive been on my own since I was Eleven or twelve years old i learnd as i went along in life but i never left him or abandoned him ever I diprived myself of a marriage and a family with someone else other than his mother im alone now with no wife or marriage im very lonely just me and him and him constantly fighting with me and arguing and using all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages and anger tantrums depression sadness confusion anxiety disorders hopelessness confusion please help him me us out my Heavenly Father I Pray for us my son and me in Jesus Name Amen,