Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Asking for prayers for my job situation.I have a part time job I just started.I need prayers that I will be competent to handle this job.I am really scared&nervous.Back in august I was hired for a different job & got fired for making too many mistakes.I'm afraid that I'm too dumb to comprehend anything.I don't ever want to experience that again.But this job there will be some computer work too and even worse cash register work which I know I can't do.It has been 7 months since the job I was at for 5 years closed.I just cannot for the life of me find a suitable job,I wish so bad I could just stay home,but I need enough money coming in for all my expenses.Please help,I am in great need.
- October 23, 2014Prayer for I. I was drawn into a situation. No income and no shelter. Drawn in the situation involving other parties so I am caught in the middle. I had been reassured in different areas so it helps during this situation but I am caught in the middle. Prayer for I. Another propose business venture but I had a bad experiance from this person before in the past. Prayer for I.
- October 23, 2014Help me, Father. Heal my broken heart. Heal the depression anxiety and fear. Show me. Grant me favor. In Jesus' name. Amen
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my son, Todd. He is having another surgery for kidney stones and to remove another stone that is stuck. He has two stents. Please pray that all goes well and the surgery is done safely and successful. Pray also that everyone administering to Todd goes through our Lord Jesus and that he will be healed. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014Precious LORD thank you for blessing my son with your love, knowledge, and ability to tell his friends, who are street people, prostitutes, drug addicts alcoholics, and gang members about your love and sacrifice for them. Please continue to heal and sustain his physical body from the ravages of diabetes, COPD, and kidney disease. Thank you for his sense of humor in spite of so much illness. Please give us both strength; I would ask for understanding and grace to get through this time in my life having lost my husband to heart disease and now my son is so ill. Thank you .. Nancy
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me and ask God to heal my feet and legs; restore my health; let me breathe freely; and spare my life. I appreciate your prayers and pray God will meet all your needs also. In Jesus' name, I pray. mom
- October 23, 2014Very much appreciate prayers for perfect practitioners & methods for healing in Your Will & Grace,for all healing, for C for MO eee liftoff, & ggc methods in perfect amounts, & for easily sustaining physical healing progress & lower Stress. That Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M, Dear Lord Jesus, fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know & practitioner are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation for, & she's in good shape mentally emotionally health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs. TY for healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, for Your help removing fear, That C & M have needed Rest & SLEEP Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all healing in their treatment! We love You!
- October 23, 2014lord i am asking that it be in my favor that i get this full time job turn into a permint & benfits job and let me get a raise so i can be able to meet my bills lord i thank you ame
- October 23, 2014Please pray hard for God to heal Alan's lungs without surgery or hospitalization. Pray, too, for God to free him from constant pain; guide him to wise choices; give him strength to perform required tasks; protect him traveling; and, especially, spare his life and let him come home safely. Thank you and God bless you all. In the name of Christ, I pray. mom
- October 23, 2014My name is heather and the man i love with everything in me left me and my kids in august. We still talk everyday and spend time with each other and ive been praying that the lord shows me the path to take in this depressing time of my life. I was hoping that you might help me say a prayer that the lord shows him whats in his heart and if its not to be with me then to tell me cause right now im so confused.