Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Pray for Bradley
- September 1, 2014please pray for peace this month and rest of year victory in jesus for my family currently and my future family and future spouse jh sis to be lead to her future spouse our parents new sons-in-laws and blessings of grandchildren and speak victory in jesus amen and amen , darkness lifted from becky and bob $$$$$ stop the madness now in his name pray for today go with pj and va, ba and soon c-e trip lord make way amen and amen., pray for my loved one ronald b if working lord bring him witness's and his thoughts about me increase and the anointing and as you plan for our lives together as husband and wife amen and amen . pray for me to pass school do well did well on my assigment yesterday and tests high gpa math jh sis with hers too heal mom and dad website victory and pay off all bills amen and amen. me new job lord thankyou.
- September 1, 2014I want to thank God, for all the help on my evryday business, please God keep restoring my faith always, also want to ask for guidence to make every little desition the right one... Please relief pain, from everyone who is in, and support him with your love. Santiago.
- September 1, 2014Pray that my friend and her husband will get to see their grandchildren more often. Pray that I will love my husband again, and that his lying spirit will be taken away.Pray that God will make me debt free and show me how to manage my money better.Also that my sister will help me with our mother who is 92 years old.
- September 1, 2014Thank you for your prayers, I feel God's love & blessings. God bless you. Elisabeth
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Mike& Marina S- bcuz they have filed for divorce but they are both believers and have been married before!!! I am believing you for the impossible!!!
- September 1, 2014Praying for family employment situations and urgent financial needs. Praying for jobs with benefits and income to pay bills and pay off loan. Thanking God for His daily provisions. Amen
- September 1, 2014My worries seem to be many. My name is Karen and I have cancer. I begin chemo treatments next week. I pray for healing, I pray for our finances which are terrible. We have a son in college, medical bills and can barely make ends meet. My husband has an addiction to alcohol and sometimes the world comes crashing down..everything at the same time. I have a strong faith in God and PRAY all the time. Extra prayers always help. Thanks for praying for my family and me.
- September 1, 2014Praying for family job situations and urgent financial needs.
- September 1, 2014Please Lord let my daughter have a good school experience tomorrow and all year. Please give her teachers the patience and understanding that she learns in a different way. Please let the other children be kind and inclusive. Please give her the strength and courage to look past the obstacles and enjoy herself. And Lord, please give me the courage to put my precious girl in the hands of strangers and trust they will keep her safe. Thank you and God Bless.