Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please pray. I feel alone. I need a miracle.
- October 1, 2014For my friend Karen's healing of back and cognitive problems.
- October 1, 2014Dear prayer community, Please pray for our family making decisions concerning our mom. She is in a transitional care facility recovering from surgery & is extremely weak. She needs 24/7 care b/c of so many falls, which is hard for her & my siblings to see. I want what's best for HER. She can come to our homes for outings, lunch, dinner, etc. but at night and in the morning she needs professional help and we need to find her a permnent facility. I'm praying God's Will be done in her life and that wisdom, clarity and understanding reign over us & more than that, God protect what has taken us months to repair and reclaim as to her health - without this care. Thank you 4 praying!!! Louie
- October 1, 2014For Richard who has lymphoma and receives treatments every 2 months. For Dave who has lymphoma and is holding his own. For Molly who will be 96 and has aches and pains. For Noah who has ADHD and behavior issues. For Leigh who has so many issues: financial, emotional, social, physical. For Linda who carries so many worries. For Janice who is so inconsiderate of others feelings. For Donna's Mom, Lisa, Fred, Juanita, Cookie who have cancer.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my granddaughter Briana her dad Mike for they constant ly disrespect me and Mike my son-in-law has bullied me wished me dead and ill health. I have supported them, Mike is not a good husband father r provider he doesntvpay rent utilities r provide food. They have been evicted 3 times because of this and I bailed them out eachvtime because of my young grandson Alex. I have forgiven but I am still disrespect ed and bullied I live with them because of evictions and helping them. I need to pray FOR them and myself because its hard being a Christ ian living here. Also pray for finances so I can go on my own again. I ask this in JESUS precious name AMEN.
- October 1, 2014My heavenly father I Pray for my son Michael Jason please help him to stop using all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages and free him from anxiety disorders anger tantrums depression sadness confusion hopelessness emptiness emotional mental illness spiritual physical spiritual emotional mental illness and all heavy burdens please give him an opportunity to live and work to support his son Nathaniel Isaiah C, give them a chance to soend there life's together ley baby nate never use any illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages and always care for his father and grandfather me to especially for his dad in Jesus Name I Pray Amen,
- October 1, 2014lord I pray that you will help my daughter Christina - do an excellent job on her interview today. thank you lord for helping my daughter Christina - do an excellent job on her interview today. lord I pray that you will help my daughter chrisitna - be offered a clinical pharmacist position today. thank you lord for helping my daughter Christina- be offered a clinical pharmacist position today.
- October 1, 2014I need God's direction as to what to do to make money. I've been struggling to start a business of my own, I need God's intervention. I want to be comfortable, be able to help other people financially, and have more time for my grandchildren.So help me God.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me and with me. Presently,I am in a downward spiral financial storm. I'm behind in rent car payment utilities and my husband who I'm separate from asking for a divorce. I know these things are small to our God, who is able to do exceedingly above all things that we can think or ask. However, please join me in prayer that God work my situation out for His good, in order to glorify Him. Be blessed.
- October 1, 2014Please let my daughter find employment in C-. She is applying for a job at a college and she is excited about it. Please lord let this be the right job for her and giver her guidance.