Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for me. I must go in for a biopsy and am so afraid they will find that I have early stage cancer.
- August 27, 2014I pray for me and my sisters procedures come back free and clear of any cancer. I pray that my daughter will find a job that she is happy with. I also want to pray for my co workers dad to get well soon. Thank you GOD for all your blessings.
- August 27, 2014Please dear lord, let my liver count numbers not be above 40 and let my ultrasound come out clean so I can led a healthy and normal life. Amen
- August 27, 2014Preston - son - please pray the Lord's protection over his mind now while he is at the Burning Man and always! Please pray for spiritual renewal and renewed love affair with the Lord Jesus.
- August 27, 2014Scott - son - please pray for him to remain alcohol free.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for Theresa who has such severe knee pain she cannot stand or walk. Please pray that her liver is functioning well.
- August 27, 2014Jeanne & Anne - Mother in law and daughter in law to be. Please pray the Lord's divine healing over some recent hard feelings. Please pray hard for a quick recovery to emotional hurts. The scripture indicates the sooner these hurts are dealt with. the better. Our Savior is the great healer. God bless you each for your prayers.
- August 27, 2014Please pray with me that the transformation I am undertaking will allow me to find a closer, more meaningful relationship with the Lord but perhaps more importantly with fellow Christians and the people the Lord brings into my life, help me find my YES, with a open, willing heart. Thank you! LJ
- August 27, 2014Yes please pray for me to get better my name ia Rachel - and I have a knee replacement and it is not working for me. Please pray that it is not infected. thank you very much Rachel -
- August 27, 2014Please pray for Haley. She is struggling to adjust to college, and her depression is very hard on her family, as they are so far apart. Lord guide her to the help she needs, and bless the family with your peace.