Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014finances a full time job
- September 20, 2014Please pray that my diverticulosis and other colon problems will be healed and that my current cataract surgery will heal properly. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
- September 20, 2014An old friend broke off their relationship with me unexpectedly and really hurt me. I have been trying to find out why but to no avail. I was hurt and thus I lashed out by doing stupid things. I anonymously sent used the internet to send the person sex toy catalogs and a bunch of other junk mail. I know it was very stupid and wrong to do and now I am afraid the person and my employer may have found out that I did it. I have asked God for forgiveness and have repented. I pray that the person is not hurt by what I did, whether they know it was me or not. I also ask for prayers that no one ever finds out what I have done and that I never do anything so stupid again. Please pray for me as this would severely hurt my family. I know I should have never done it but the situation has brought me much closer to God, as I pray about it all the time and have sincerely repented of my sins.
- September 20, 2014Believe with me for complete restoration of my eyesight, my house to be fixed so it can be livable, my daughter to pass her test.
- September 20, 2014God please fulfill all of my needs Amen
- September 20, 2014I dont have anywhere to live, family has disowned me. Have no money. Cant live in my old neighborhood, because gang members are out to hurt me. Nowhere to go please lord show me a way out I pray in the name of your son jesus I pray. Need help asap
- September 20, 2014My name is angel walker and family an i are in need of prayer. Pray that my children fendi and dorien jr are consistently healthy consistently educated and consistently loved and cared for. Pray that my fiance dorien sir and I get married soon. Pray that dorien and I are blessed to experience careers for ourselves that we enjoy and pays well. Pray that me and doriens love grow deeper and stronger in the name of jesus. Pray that my household has more then enough goodness in our lives. Pray that are bills stay paid and that they are paid on time. Pray that our home is protected from harm and evil. Pray that our extended family are properly helped and on their feet again. Pray that my familys conduct is graceful. Pray that my position within my entire family is of matriarch. Pray that I am mentally stronger so I can effectively focus on what I do want. Pray that I am physically stonger so I can effectively accomplish mental goals I set for myself. Pray that theses prayers are realized expeditiously in jesus mighty name amen.
- September 20, 2014I have been waiting anxiously to hear if I have been chosen for a teaching position with the P-Public School System. I so much want this job. I believe I can perform the duties required with the strength of God's help. This job would bring my wife and I out of a financial downturn that has left us just barely getting by. I believe I did very well during the interview and the principal seemed very pleased. Oh God, this position would enable me to share my educational knowledge as well help us live better. Please pray that they will see fit to choose me for this position. James R. P-
- September 20, 2014I feel stuck. I have PTSD (non military member) I'm under a Drs care but my spiritual life is lacking. I lost my husband to suicide seven years ago and prior to his death Christ was present in my life. Not devoted follower I know who He is and His love grace and mercy. Help me recognize The Lords calling in my life. I pray for protection from spiritual attacks
- September 20, 2014Dear Lord- Please come to our aid-Amen -Thank you for your prayers may God Bless you all Amen