Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014Need to hear back from a job interview from last week. Hope to hear today one way or another. Help me to remain confident lord trusting in your plan for me. Thank you for that job interview, I appreciate you kind and caring attitude towards me. Please bless anyone looking for work and a way to support their family. Bless anyone with cancer or anyone surviving cancer. Bless anyone who has experienced domestic violence, heal them completely. God I want to work in a more meaniful job than the one I have now. Help that other employer to see my strong skill set. Mary
- July 23, 2014Please pray for a healing for Alexia I beg this through and in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
- July 23, 2014I ask for prayer for God to heal my wife from breast cancer and to guide her physicians as they administer chemotherapy and perform a lumpectomy. I also pray that God will continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to mend relationships with friends. I praise God for leading me to a good job and filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- July 23, 2014Dear Guideposts. Please pray that I have 7 1/2 hours sleep every night. May I dream of being healed spiritually, emotionally and physically at the 6.15 p.m. healing service on Tuesday night. When my sleep is disturbed, may God show me how to relax and meditate. Let me say the affirmations that are acceptable to Him. When I awaken, instead of lying in bed and fantasizing, may I have the discipline to rise immediately. Pray that I say out loud. "This is the day which the Lord has made. I'll rejoice and be glad in it." I accept the victory in Jesus name. Amen.
- July 23, 2014Pray for a better paying job. One that I can support myself being single. I thank god for my blessings.
- July 23, 2014pray that I can learn the new work God has given me.
- July 23, 2014I REQUESTING PRAYERS FOR MY WIFE WO WILL BE UNDERGOING SURGERY ON TUESDAY AT 8:OO AM THE 29 JULY 2014, PRAY THAT ALL WILL GO WELL WITH NO COMPLICATION AND NO FOLLOW-UP TREATMENT AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY. THANKS.
- July 23, 2014I really want to come closer to Jesus Christ but I just don't know how I'm asking that you pray for me to come closer to him and learn how he died for us and that I could spread the word to people that don't know Jesus Christ and they understand that he died on the cross for us
- July 23, 2014I am starting a new job today. Please pray with me that I can do well and retain all that I am taught. Please pray that God grants me favor to succeed. Thank you.
- July 23, 2014Pray that the results of mammogramms for my sister and I will be normal. That my sons condition will be totally healed.That my niece has a healthy and normal pregnancy and L's gynae problems sorted out. That my grandsons condition will be diagnosed and treated. In Jesus name. Thank you for praying with me.