Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Please continue to pray that God bring Kevin and I back together. I thank God for the faith I feel that He hears me and will answer my prayers. Not once have I doubted that Kevin and I will be married and that our separation needed to happen for that to take place. I thank God for bringing Kevin into my life because he is the most amazing person I have ever met and brings me such joy. And I thank the Lord that he has two sons whom I also love with all my heart. I also thank God that He separated us because I have learned so much about myself and it has brought me closer to God, my family and friends. Dear Lord, please let this time apart be over soon and reunite us as a family before the end of October. I trust You and ask that You please take away my anxieties about this situation. Strengthen me dear God, I lift Kevin, his sons and myself up to you. Please embrace us with your love, keep us safe and bring us all back together. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 24, 2014My prayer request is that my kids won't be influenced by their mothers boyfriend at all with their negative lifestyle and that Gods will., will be fulfilled through my seperation
- October 24, 2014Prayer for God's guidance in all aspects of my life. My son and girlfriend, have been to drug rehab, praying they accept God's strength to overcome this disease, they battle with life, cause their own problems, (as we all do) prayers for all addicts!!! My work situation, I am a new Realtor, a small town, kinda cut throat, pray God helps me to be kind, wise, helpful to all I meet and deal with and don't become greedy. God knows my needs and the bills I need to pray, I thank Him for providing and to be content. My aging mother, all aging, the salvation of the lost in my family, and all who are lost. Our church growth, our nation, leaders and other countries. May I always be thankful!!! I had a brother be mean to me when I was young, though 40 yrs ago I struggle. God bless each of you and thank you for prayers. God Bless
- October 24, 2014I know there are so many big concerns and this one seems small. God says He cares about all our troubles. Please pray for my son A. He needs God's guidance with his sports career. We aren't sure who to trust or listen to. A. plays with all his heart and has big goals. Pray that God guides A. and blesses his efforts.
- October 24, 2014I am needing sincere prayer. I am going thru loneliness and depression. I have been alone for over 7 yrs. I am a very loving and caring lady that is lonely and needs companion. I need to know I am loved..........God will always put someone in our path and life if and when the time comes. I am afraid my time is running out...........pray for me.
- October 24, 2014Thank You Lord for the deliverance and salvation of the leader- of the satanic cult in M- and the 73 cult members as well, Your light on them amen YAHshua/Jesus
- October 24, 2014Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom regarding the path I should take. For my daughter who has severe social anxiety and is suicidal and for stomach issues for my son. Also, my sister-in-law has tuberculosis.
- October 24, 2014Please prayer for me to get a job I will be turned out of the shelter that I am living now if I don't find a job by Nov. 5, 2014. Thank you
- October 24, 2014God, I feel scared. I know You will guide us but this is so stressful. You are in charge.
- October 24, 2014Dear Lord, I pray for my husband to have peace and be healed from his pain. I ask you bless my entire family and friends with health, wealth and happiness. In Jesus name. Amen