Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Prayers for the kids' swimming on their new team. Prayers that they will have fun, make friends, work hard and excel.
- October 24, 2014My Lord, please guide and take care of all families who do not believe in You and are going through hardships. Encourage them to believe in you to grant You their whole selves and lives to fill them with love. Grant them hope, wisdom, inner peace, tolerance, patience, and strength. I ask my prayer in Jesus name, Amen.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Mike, Toni and Sierena.
- October 24, 2014I would be so grateful if you could pray that my husband finds a job soon . He has been looking for a long time and trying very hard to find something suitable. We are now very scared as we are running out of money and are at risk of losing everything. Please pray for us, we are so worried. Thank you , Annie
- October 24, 2014Please pray for my friend and her daughter. I pray for strength for my friend going through this unexpected and tough time with her daughter and I pray that you help her daughter. they are both active in the church i just feel like her daughter is being instructed on what to do, Jesus tests, the devil tempts. Please pray that this mother and daughter team gain their strength to lean on one another and come back together again under Jesus. I pray in your Heavenly and Holy Name Jesus....AMEN
- October 24, 2014Please pray that my daughter has a healthy beautiful baby. She has had many misscarriges!! She is pregnant again! Please pray that she hold this baby and that it is born healthy. Thank you!!Thank You
- October 24, 2014pray that I may get a response to my request about the spiritual weekend at S.B. next week.
- October 24, 2014God, Thank you for all of your blessings today and always. Could you please help us meet our financial obligations. We are so close to resolving many issues. Please have the sale go through smoothly and quickly so that the residents and staff get all that they deserve. Thank you so very much. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen Oh and God could you please bless those who are praying for me. Thank you
- October 24, 2014Father God, thank you for the great mercy you have shown me to overcome some very serious physical, mental, and emotional issues. Now once again, I ask for financial blessing because our situation is dire. The only vehicle we have to drive for winter will soon be repossessed and our home is very near to foreclosure. Please let someone allow me the opportunity to work for a fair wage. In Your Son Christ Jesus' name I ask thee, amen. Oh, and quickly please Father God!
- October 24, 2014Devins salvation and love, Missies salvation, Aimees addiction, Jenns continued sobriety, Gwens family financial blessing, and for my grandsons to all grow up to be strong men of faith.