Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for the following: Isabella is undergoing chemo treatments for a year. She is a teenager. Joyce is suffering from severe spinal pain. Tom suffers from pain due to a spinal injury. Joe is in need of God's protection, discernment, and wisdom.
- October 1, 2014Starting a involuntary transfer 60 days aprox in a behavior group home. Prayers for protection and Guidance. To be open to God's will. My marriage.
- October 1, 2014Myson and his daughter, my granddaughter, have drifted apart in their relationship. They are no longer close. Plerase pray they can fix their relationship back to a close, loving one like it once was. Shop them the way .
- October 1, 2014Please pray for healing for my sister-in-law, mother of two, Tamarqua - who is being treated for pancreatic cancer.
- October 1, 2014Please continue to pray for Mike. He is homeless and without a job. No resources at all. Pray for his safety and that God watches over him.
- October 1, 2014Please pray that my daughter Jenny sustains her pregnancy. She has had infertility issues, and has become pregnant and is 5 weeks along. Bloodwork at first was good, but Progesterone level, needed to sustain the pregnancy, is dropping and she has to go on Progesterone medication. Please pray that the medication sustains the pregnancy and that she is able to carry a healthy baby to fullterm. Thank you. Patty
- October 1, 2014I gave up my job and home in C. to move to S. to be with my now ex-fiance. The relationship went down hill right away and soon it became obvious that there was no reason to stay, so I moved back to the B. A. My life is very difficult now and I have been depressed for a long time. Thankfully, I have recently started to rise out of my depression, but I am having a lot of trouble finding a job, and I don't have much money left to survive on. Please pray for me that I can get my life back together and once again be self-reliant and happy. Thank you, Elizabeth -
- October 1, 2014Continue having my own struggles but today I am asking for your prayers for a friend. My neighbors are a wonderful, God-fearing couple who recently bought a home in M. to be near their son and new granddaughter. Yesterday I learned that the wife,Merry, has gastric cancer and will be having surgery next Monday. I pray that this was caught early and meant to be found while they still live here in M. and have the expertise of the M. C. Join me in asking the Lord for a quick and full healing and strength for her during this process.
- October 1, 2014Johnathan- has bleeding inside his body,Schizophrenia,fast pulse.Matthew - hears buzzing,cant sleep,gets nervous,diabetes.Pray for Loretta -.Pray so evil spirits of all kinds.Leave our bodies and then go hell.Pray for us.Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Prayer request for 69 year old Julia-, she recently got knee replacement surgery and really is having complications from it right now, she is in more pain than before, please pray for my mother she is going to a Nursing Home for a couple of weeks until she gets better and we want her to start her daily exercises due to being a diabetic everything is really hard upon us to watch her at home, her sugar level has been going up and not getting better, please pray for her and she needs to get out of that pain, get healed up right away and can walk again, thank you!