Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014I would be so thankful for a prayer for a 23 year old that needs a stem cell transplant. His name is Anthony. I would like prayer for strength and healing. thank you yvonne
- August 29, 2014Please pray that I will have total faith, trust and belief that God will heal my son, Kevin, of MS. Please pray that Kevin will continue to improve and thank God for the improvement he has already shown. Please pray that God will fill his home and body and mind with the Holy Spirit and a desire to obey God and a thirst for spiritual knowledge. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
- August 29, 2014My son Michael is a diabetic and has had some problems. they say he may have to have his leg amputated but I am praying and hoping God will heal him of this disease. Please pray for him in the name of Jesus. Thank you for all your prayers.
- August 29, 2014Hi my name is Kathleen and I need prayer for my sick father who has severe AML Lukemia. Please pray that God grants him a few more years with us and that his cancer goes into remission. Also pray that he becomes a Christian and chooses to live the rest of his life for God. Also, pray for my mom, she's a very bitter person and never has nothing nice to say. Please pray that God opens her eyes so she can turn to him and repent. Pray that she can learn to love herself and treat others kindly. More importantly, that she becomes a Christian
- August 29, 2014My cataract surgery was not as successful as they had hoped. Following my surgery, signs of corneal scarring appeared. This has distorted my vision and made it blurry. I hold the gift of sight as a priceless gift, and ask that you pray that the last two laser treatments will help me see better. Unfortunately I have a bad right eye with another problem which complicates matters. For the Lord's intercession I pray. Once again thank you for being here for us in prayer.
- August 29, 2014Pray for work
- August 29, 2014For my niece Gloria Eliana and her four children Alexia, Aliza, Ivan and Issac. That she may fine a companion that will help her and love her. For her to fine peace in her life. For her to look at what she has in her four children. To fine a better job than what she has now.
- August 29, 2014Please pray that Mike is healed and home by the end of September. May we start out new life together, get married and be very happy.
- August 29, 2014I had a job interview yesterday. Please pray that God would lead the company to offer me the position. Please pray that God gives me favor and blesses me with an excellent salary. Please pray they choose me.
- August 29, 2014Today I am praying for me and my daughter to loose weigh. We started our diet and I am praying for God to help us with will power. I am also praying that my daughter finds happiness with her relationship and her job even it means going down other paths but directed by GOD. I pray for my sister and I colonoscopies to come back free of any cancer. I pray that my mom contiunes to heal from her colon cancer and finds piece. I also want to thank GOD for all the blessings and everything that he has given us all.