Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014A healthy baby girl to complete our family and Jesus to keep our marriage whole and together!!! Thank you!
- October 2, 2014Please pray for us (my Mom too. we are home less,we are sick &I am Job lees. PRAY FOR US THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE US COMPLETE HEALTH GOOD HOUSE & GOOD JOB. MAY GOD BLESS U ALL
- October 2, 2014Please continue to pray for charlie. Drama at his new job and stress that isn't necessary. Pray for peace of mind and that the lord will deal with this situation. Depression has also come back in his life....we need fresh perspective...for both of us.
- October 2, 2014Please pray that the lord will break the addictions of my wife nicole. And that he will give a financial break through and provide us with a home of our own with a garage.
- October 2, 2014Please pray for Mr. J-s, who is 89 and undergoing serious bladder/urinary surgery. He is a stroke/heart attack survivor and suffers from dementia. So he will survive operation. Thank you all.
- October 2, 2014pat and jean leaving today for florida safe trip there and back dave and linda leaving sunday for las vegas safe trip there and back emily-job and success in crafts shows dani protection and new friends dee-success in new job mike,shirley,dolores,rose,joyce,jude, pat jean lenny healing
- October 2, 2014Please pray for me in the area of "Worry." I let worry control me to the point that I am unable to focus from day to day. I know that worry never wins. And trusting God never fails!
- October 2, 2014My daughter has a teammate who would like to play club volleyball this winter but can't due to finances. Please pray that a way becomes available. Also could use prayer for some scheduling problems in another organization I'm involved in. Thanks so much for your prayers.
- October 2, 2014My son Danny C is a cronic alcoholic. As with many people conflicted by addictions, he has a good heart and wears his feelings on his sleeve. He spends a lot of time alone in a small town with his dog Missy as his anchor. Please include him in your prayers, asking for Gods help to give him the strength to fight this debilitating illness. Thanks for all the differece you make in peoples lives every day. Thank you for your prayers for my brothe Jay -. He is currently undergoing a proceedure to boost his immune system after extensive chemo caused bone necropsy in his lower jaw. Please pray that Gods will will be for a positive outcome. Nancy B-
- October 2, 2014For the powers of darkness to be broken concerning our church group, neighbors, work places, friends. Satan has been coming against this area around Oxford, Maine in various forms to keep God's workers from being all that God wants us to be. Sickness, deceit, financial strains, false accusations, depression, compounded grief, hopelessness. These are the biggest forms with other anguish connected with these. Thank you so much for your prayers.