Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014please, Jesus, touch Susie's back and heal so she doesn't have pain. thank you.
- September 15, 2014I' m not sure if I previously submitted this request correctly. Please pray for Warren for his physical and emotional health. Also, please pray for his elderly mother, Helen, because she is very worried about him. Thank you for caring.
- September 15, 2014I would appreciate prayers to help my life turn around. I feel I am struggling with everything and need some positive signs
- September 15, 2014Please pray for that all will go well as I help a student prepare for an exam that has lifelong implications.
- September 15, 2014Lord, my husband and I both have job interviews tomorrow. Please help us both get jobs. Thank you. Amen.
- September 15, 2014eboni - to have favor in court tuesday.
- September 15, 2014Please pray for a speedy, uncomplicated, and complete recovery from a double mastectomy.
- September 15, 2014For my mom's healing and safe endoscopy and colonoscopy on Thursday, for my own continued healing and help to stay on target with my diet and exercising so I can get healthier.
- September 15, 2014Please pray for the following: Gerry will have back surgery. Please pray for a successful procedure and for her speedy, uncomplicated, and complete recovery. Wayne will have an injection administered to his vocal cord on 9/16. Please pray that all goes well.
- September 15, 2014Prayer of Agreement...Please lift up this matter of sister against brother as it goes to court on the 24th and 25th Sept. This is a result of a dispute and he held her onto the floor after they tripped over some toys and fell. It is a matter that should have been settled within the family, but sister seems to be laying charges for confinement...I pray for strength and courage as witness...in fact I pray this case be thrown out by the courts and no charges laid. I pray to Almighty God I do not have the awful experience to have to take the stand... Thank you for your prayers...God bless you all.