Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 18, 2011Please God, let the hearts of those responsible for sentencing Dylan be filled with mercy and compassion, and give him the least possible sentence. Watch over him, guide him, protect him, from all harm and all evil, and give him a "get out of jail free" card!! Thank you for all you've blessed us with. Amen............By Jody
- October 16, 2011Hector's nine year old daughter Sophia was rushed to --- with a brain bleed. She endured a four hour surgery to stop the bleeding. They said she will have to stay in the hospital 4-6 weeks. She will have to have another surgery when all the swelling goes down. Please pray and intercede for her complete recovery. Please pray for Hector and his family.By Sophia
- October 14, 2011I just had umbilical hernia surgery on monday and had a reaction to the surgery and dealing with alot of pain having to rely on my husband for everything. Since the surgery ive been very down and crying alot. I just need gods grace to get me through this time.By Shannon
- October 14, 2011Requesting prayer for steady income from my online business. And a release of what has been stolen from me. Restoration. It is written, I will restore unto you the years the locust has stolen." "I will rebuke the devourer for your sake," remove the blockages. let go devil! in Jesus name amenBy marlene
- October 10, 2011Prayers Needed for Pro-Life Advocate Jon Our other staff member injured in the accident that claimed Kortney and her baby, Sophy, is Jon . I’ve been in constant contact throughout the day with our staff getting updates. It’s bad, and at 3 AM it turned really bad. It’s gotten worse throughout the day. At this point, we need a miracle for Jon to make it to tomorrow. If it’s God’s will, may Jon stay and grow old with us. Please pray for this beautiful young man, and for his family who are beside themselves with grief and the hard work of keeping him alive. Jon’s mom is a nurse and at the hospital in Georgia. His dad is a physician and should be arriving there shortly, after coordinating efforts from their home here in New York. Updates to follow, but for now, please pray!By Pamela
- October 10, 2011Please pray for my girlfriend Kathi's brother Peter who has just been diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to his liver. Lord, please give him, her, her parents, and everyone close to him the strength to deal with this. Thank you, PeterBy Peter
- October 10, 2011I pray for Michael - and his being held in Iran. Please dear God may the people there free him from bondage and allow him to leave. I pray for his family who waits for him for their peaceBy Judie
- October 6, 2011Pray for a woman named Janet who has chemical burns on her body and has 13 operations to go through and her family as this was a domestic violence case and her husband shot and killed himself, she has 4 children, Nancy who has cancer throughout her body, brain, hip, lung, Ilona who has leukemia, liver disease, salvation, Victoria who has liver diseas, problems with her spleenAnonymous
- October 6, 2011For Elizabeth P- - She has Rumatoid Arthritis. Has made her disabled and unable to even get out of her chair that she sits in all day long. Needs encouragement to depend on God for a miracle in healing . Hope and faith has dwindled through the years.Anonymous
- October 5, 2011Praise God! I suffer from Lyme Disease,as well as IBS....and "something else",that Dr's have NO idea what that may be! I also am very lonely,I have not been able to meet a woman,that can be a wife-I know I am not well,but I have had all infectious disease tests done..I go to the gym,I have a lot of love to offer,I am understanding,I've turned my life over to the Lord.Finally,of course,I pray that bi His Grace I am MORE able to follow His will,and not mine! Praise God! Thank you!!! FrankBy F.