Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 10, 2011Please pray for my girlfriend Kathi's brother Peter who has just been diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to his liver. Lord, please give him, her, her parents, and everyone close to him the strength to deal with this. Thank you, PeterBy Peter
- October 10, 2011I pray for Michael - and his being held in Iran. Please dear God may the people there free him from bondage and allow him to leave. I pray for his family who waits for him for their peaceBy Judie
- October 6, 2011Pray for a woman named Janet who has chemical burns on her body and has 13 operations to go through and her family as this was a domestic violence case and her husband shot and killed himself, she has 4 children, Nancy who has cancer throughout her body, brain, hip, lung, Ilona who has leukemia, liver disease, salvation, Victoria who has liver diseas, problems with her spleenAnonymous
- October 6, 2011For Elizabeth P- - She has Rumatoid Arthritis. Has made her disabled and unable to even get out of her chair that she sits in all day long. Needs encouragement to depend on God for a miracle in healing . Hope and faith has dwindled through the years.Anonymous
- October 5, 2011Praise God! I suffer from Lyme Disease,as well as IBS....and "something else",that Dr's have NO idea what that may be! I also am very lonely,I have not been able to meet a woman,that can be a wife-I know I am not well,but I have had all infectious disease tests done..I go to the gym,I have a lot of love to offer,I am understanding,I've turned my life over to the Lord.Finally,of course,I pray that bi His Grace I am MORE able to follow His will,and not mine! Praise God! Thank you!!! FrankBy F.
- October 5, 2011Please pray for my son Gregory who has battled drug demons for years now, and for my daughter Gina to become the person I know she can be. To go to school and listen and learn. Please pray for her safety as she travel on her life's long road.By Guy
- October 5, 2011hi please add me to your prayer list. this is a request for my online business to get some customers. also that the limitation on my account will be lifted so i can sell whatever i want.By marlene
- October 4, 2011I am going through a very ugly divorce. My ex's new girlfriend has three children that my 6 year old son loves to play with. He has been refusing to come to my house on the weeks that I have him because he wants to stay and play with these other kids. It has gotten so bad that my son tells me that he hates me. My ex has to literally put him in my car and drive away and then I have to sit there until he buckles his seat belt. This has been very hard on his 4 year old sister to see as well. Now my ex is trying to find probable cause for me to not have my son anymore. Please pray that God's will be done and that I can accept whatever it may be. Also that I may find the words to soothe my son when he is upset and to comfort my daughter when she witnesses all of this. I pray that I am always doing right by my children. I am not a bad mother and am so sick inside at the thought of possibly losing one of them. Please pray that I am able to find the strength to endure and to prove to the court, to my son's father and to my son's therapist that I am worth keeping in his life. Also please pray that God can deliver me from the extra weight that I have put on through all of this stress. I want to honor the Lord's temple and have only succeeded in making it bigger. Thank you!Anonymous
- October 4, 2011Please pray that God will give me direction and that his will be done in my life, also that he may open the door for a new job opportunity for me. Thank you. CharnellBy Charnell
- October 3, 2011I am a born again SPirit-filled Christian of 20 yrs. Ive recently suffered a double head concussion and neck injury. i was in hosp for several days. i am stil experiencing post concussive symptoms. I know God is a healer still! I am believing for complete and total recvovery. please stand with me in agreement. thank you. I am so blessed by SOL. i listen 24/7 for 2o yrs. thanks and God Bless. tammyBy tammy