Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 22, 2011I ask that you pray for my wife Nancy. Her body is broken as is her mind and her spirit. Her lungs are failing her and she is in great need of healing ;in her mind and spirit as well. I ask you pray for her in Jesus Name.By Donald
- December 21, 2011Maria & Craig need prayer to sort out their finances. It is causing a great strain on their marriage.Anonymous
- December 21, 2011Erika asks to be kept in prayer.Anonymous
- December 19, 2011Don's co-worker and friend is in the hospital with a brain aneurism. Please pray for healing and for peace for her family.Anonymous
- December 19, 2011Please pray for Mike. A 17 with a partially colapsed lung. He has had a procedure to correct the problem and is in the hospital.By Mike
- December 15, 2011Please pray for our family. The bad economy finally forced us to close our buisness in September. My husband has been looking hard for any work he can get. He has been unemployed for almost 4 months now. We have two very young children, no income and our savings is quickly being depleted. The bills continue to add up. Please pray that God will help to provide a job for my husband and all of those who are currently seeking work. Amen.By Jill
- December 14, 2011Please pray for Marie. She has bipolar problems and is just out of the hospital for trying to take her life.By Marie
- December 14, 2011Please say a special prayer to Kristin - as she prepare for her husband funeral.By Krisztina
- December 14, 2011My name is Michael S. I am married and have 3 kids. In April 2009, I lost my job and have been struggling to find steady employment since then. We are not able to meet all of our financial obligations, including our mortgage, which means we are on the brink of foreclosure on our 1st home. I am the sole provider in our home, so I am in desperate need of steady (financially stable) employment. Thank you for your prayers and I pray for God's richest blessings on and His continued success with your ministry!By Michael S.
- December 13, 2011Please pray for me. I feel under attack. Please try to remember me and petition our Lord for a hedge of protection around me. Also, I had complications from knee replacement. I am the sole breadwinner and I am having difficulty catching up with my mortgage, the bank was on the verge of sending out a foreclosure this is always a head of me, I can't get past it. Thank You for your sacrifice of prayer. Sincerely, LisaBy Lisa