Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014Asking for relief from the pain, ability to sleep at night.
- September 20, 2014I am in need of prayer. I just started attending college and I have been having a really tough time adjusting to being an adult, being away from home and my family, and just feeling like I'm starting my life over from scratch. I've been crying myself to sleep and night and need peace of mind, an open mind, and the ability to move on strong. Thank you for your prayers.
- September 20, 2014Please help me pray for God to give me complete healing of body, mind, and spirit, thank you.
- September 20, 2014My marriage restored. Debt payed off. Home of our OWN.. Healed body.mind.soul. gainful employment and advancement at work. Truck of my own. Blessed to help others. Go back to college. Husband saved again and living as the Bible states..
- September 20, 2014Please pray for Nann who is overwhelmed with family and pets.
- September 20, 2014Kindly pray that my son Deepu gets custody of his child, who he was never shown by his wicked wife. With prayer-John
- September 20, 2014Please pray for the healing of Brenda's soul, mind and body.
- September 20, 2014Kindly pray that my son Deepak be cured of allergic condition and itching. With prayer-John
- September 20, 2014Kindly pray that my family be protected from evil and evil men. We are under threat from Divya,Mathew,Thomas,Mercy,Moncy and Sheela. Their evil plans be destroyed. With prayer-John
- September 20, 2014Prayer for The Lord to reveal to me and my daughter all we need to know about our desire to move back to T. and bless us to have a successful move at the right time. That we stay in line with God's Will for us.