Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Pray that my 11 year old granddaughter will not have to walk home from school each day. It has her grandparents very worried
- September 1, 2014Please Pray for my Family My Husband ED - he will be having sugery on his Blader at the beging of October. Also My Children Tara and Anthony and grand children Anthoy - and my Natalie. Please we all need prayers.
- September 1, 2014For my Colonoscopy and endoscopy tomorrow at 1pm that it all goes well, For my Dad and his broken back that won't heal, for God to guide us to the right Dr. For my Mom and her arm that won't heal, her high blood pressure, and various health issues,for Chris Meletis Dad who is suffering from Cancer, for my on Derek and his wife who are moving here for a safe trip on Saturday and Sunday, for Drake and affaire that God will bless their relationship, for our troops and their families, for all our family and friends who need Prayer, for a safe day for Gabi at school tomorrow and for all the kids starting the school year out for safety. Thank you and Blessings
- September 1, 2014Prayer for God's will, peace, hope in my life and my loved ones life. Help to find my calling in nursing life.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for me for guidance, direction, peace, protection, restoration and financial blessings. That I am covered by the blood of Jesus and filled with the Holy Spirit. That The Lord will bless me with a car. That the Lord will help me to get my bills paid up and kept current. For my health and strength. In Jesus name. Amen.
- September 1, 2014My first request for a pray is for my father (James) and my brother (Gregory). They are both living in the same household, my father is elderly and frail, but he manages. Please pray for them to have patience with each other and continue to love each other even though things may seem difficult. Also for their health may it continue to be strong. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014God, I love u with all my heart, soul, mind & strength Thanks for all my blessings, Please keep me & my family safe.
- September 1, 2014Praise honor and glory be to You who was and is to come. In You we live and move and have our being. It is in You that we have our rest. I thank You for my family. I thank You for restoration, I thank You for Your healing grace. I thank YOU for sparing the lives of my loved ones for indeed You have started a new thing and I can see it. Thank You LORD. Amen
- September 1, 2014Please pray for me so GOD makes me free of my depression and anxiety Thank you and thanks GOD
- September 1, 2014I need prayer to change the hearts and mind of my 2 sons towards me and their sister and also for my sister to change her mind also regarding myself and my daughter. And to please speak to us again. I lost my husband of illnesses almost 4 years ago . I don't want to lose my son's too . Please pray and help me. I have a broken heart for 3 now. Thank you!