Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014God, please cover me with your wings of protection and hide me from those who seek to do harm.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Agnieszka and her children.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Robert
- October 20, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Brian.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for me to keep my job. Things are looking very bleak at work and i may not have a job much longer. I have a house and car payment as well as normal bills. I only have less than 3 years to pay on both the home and car and would be very devasting to loose either now. Please pray with me and for me. Thank you Debbie
- October 20, 2014I need help with my relationships & I need help to help to have a healthy relationship with myself.Thanks,Peggie
- October 20, 2014Please continue to pray for my family.My son Jim for protection and truth and justice,my son Chad with back and thyroid problems,and direction in his business.My husband Phil and daughter Lori and family need the Lord in their life.Please also pray for a friend Jenn and son Colin,they need the Lord as Savior and direction in their lives.Please also pray for me for strength and direction,to do God's will.Thank you
- October 20, 2014better job offer for my son
- October 20, 2014Praying for my son to receive a better job offer