Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 31, 2014Thank You God for all the blessings You have bestowed on me and my family. We are so grateful and thankful for everything You do for us. We give You all the Praise and Glory for all things good in our lives. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- August 31, 2014Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dorri & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Dee’s foot & BP. Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Save & heal relationship with mother. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dorri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 31, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes. open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 31, 2014Lord, please bless my used-to-be friends. I forgive them for hurting me and I still love them. Just not sure what happened to us but I have turned it over to You, Lord. If it is Thy will, we will be close friends again someday.If not, then please send me some new friends.
- August 31, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & kidnapped victims, defeat/contain ISIL-ISIS & terrorism from all sources, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 31, 2014Pray for my husbands protection and safety as he travels and works long hours this holiday week. Thank you
- August 31, 2014My son tore a muscle in his knee and can't work. He is so worried about missing work, no paychecks coming in and bills that need paying. Please pray for his healing and other needs and pray that he doesn't lose his job. Thank you so much for praying for him. God bless you.
- August 31, 2014Lord, please place a hedge of protection around me and my family to protect us and keep us safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- August 31, 2014Pray for the healing of Teresa, Claudia, Judi, Larry, Bradley, Wayne, Jeannine, Denise and Tommy.
- August 31, 2014Lord, please watch over and protect me and my family, keep us safe and healthy. In Jesus name I pray. Amen