Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for me and my children.. In desperate need of a financial blessing, I feel that I am at the end of my ropes, I trust God to provide and waiting on Him. I am running out of time.. I just want peace in my life along with joy and happiness. I can't go on like this anymore. I want to live the life that God intended me to live.. Its hard being a widow with 2 children.. Oh Dear God please answer my prayers, and have mercy on us.. In Jesus name. AMen
- September 1, 2014Prayer is requested for my son Ken as he is now back in school at M-in C-a SC. We ask that you would pray for him to collect and organize his thoughts towards his subjects and assignments and apply himself to his best abilities and get good grades. Also that he would not pay attention to immature comments or slurs directed at him from the enemy. Pray for the Lord to continue to watch over him in everything. In Jesus Name
- September 1, 2014.my father in law was in terrible car accident. Drs said he has some dementia. We told him he could come live with us.Drs called us and said he needs to be in nursing home he needs 24 hr care which she said we could not give him at home. We feel so bad and guilty about this.my husband and I are in very deep financial trouble. Its getting must harder to pay monthly bills and I don't know how we are going to pay our income taxes. Please pray for us.In Jesus Name. Amenl
- September 1, 2014Lord, Please help me to find a second job. Help my husband to find a job soon. Thank you. Amen.
- September 1, 2014Please keep our country safe Lord as there are so many wanting to bring us down. Please watch over the children and guide them and their parents. Please watch over my family and all who are travelling and keep them safe. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014Oh Father, You are my friend, brother and every relationship I lack. You never cease to amaze me with YOUR love, Grace and Faithfulness. I thank you for my household. I appreciate You for caring. I worship Your Majesty. YOU are my all in all and I am grateful I have YOU at my side. Thank YOU LORD for completing my life. AMEN.
- September 1, 2014My Lord bless me Lisa and Tina and give us all a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting financially set life and Monday and please keep all afloat and please help me to pay all my bills my Lord and heal my whole body my lord and give me a great awesome blessed wonderful life my Lord and bless and heal Rebekah and Natalie and give both a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting mind healing and stress free life and Monday my lord and bless all and keep happy and safe and bind my family closely my Lord and bless Lisa and bring her and her friends back home safe this evening my Lord and bind my family closely my lord and heal my mom and dad my Lord and keep all well for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and amen my lord. love you lord. Thank you lord.
- September 1, 2014I am stressed out over being in foreclosure and not having enough income to pay bills and debt.
- September 1, 2014Please help me to find meaningful work.
- September 1, 2014Please Lord Jesus Help All My Situations. Speak Peace To The Things In My Life Jesus. Please Don't Let the Credit Card People Call Me Anymore. I Am Paying My Bills. Help Heal My Skin Condition. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.