Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 21, 2014Catherine and her family are in need of God's comfort upon the unexpected death of her husband from a massive heart attack. Please pray.
- July 21, 2014Please pray that the situation between my husband work itself out, without anyone getting hurt and my kids and me are not hurt or humiliated by it. That God super naturally intervene on the whole situation. That my husband learns a lesson from this. In Jesus name, Amen.
- July 21, 2014God please let me get this interview at headstart and get the job there and start to fix my life please in Jesus name I beg you amen.
- July 21, 2014The roof on my house need fixing and it is going to cost a lot of money. Could you please pray that I can get the money before the weather gets cold.Thank you.
- July 21, 2014Please Father God, you know our concerns. Please alleviate my worries and anxiety. Please alos send a buyer our way so that we may be able to move on with our lives. Please be with me Friday for good news! In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
- July 21, 2014Please pray for my daughter. She has two beautiful children and suffers from addictions. She tries but fails to overcome them almost daily. Please pray for her!
- July 21, 2014Please God ... help me, heal me, spare me! Thank you! I ask in the name of your son, Christ. mom
- July 21, 2014Hello my name is Tracielyn could you please pray for me as well as my friend whose dealing really heavy with meth, for me I am suppose to be going in for neck surgery very worried and stress about that as well as my finances and for my friend Daniel we were together for 10 in a half years and he got with the wrong people and meth and then I was told he died and I have not received word that hes ok, im very worries thank you
- July 21, 2014For Lawson - has Cancer Stage 4 and his family. M. Family Bill and Darlene -
- July 21, 2014Dear Loving, Heavenly Father, Creator of All, I ask you to put your hand on my first cousin, Hannah -. I ask you to open the eyes of her heart Lord. Help her to see that you are real and that you love her. She knows the Gospel, she's been baptized, and she's been raised in a God-fearing home. I pray you will help her regain her faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I ask that you also remove all feelings of lust that she has toward other women in the name of Jesus. Bring her attraction back toward men Father, because your perfect, Holy Word demands it. Bless Hannah, and thank you for your son Jesus, and how he paid the price that I deserved to pay. It's through Jesus I pray, Amen.