Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014I ask of it be God's will if I am to get the job I applied for today I am leaving up to him I have done my part by going to college in this field. I am leaving it up to him. Thanks dl
- October 22, 2014my family of 7 need a new house. we are cramped and the children have no personal space , the house is very untidy because we are overcrowded. trying to manage in this tight space but the whole situation too much. my prayer is that our house will be sold quickly when put on the market and a new home will be provided with 4/5 bedrooms and a backgarden. not asking out of greed but it is what i believe is necessary. i know our Father said we are to ask and pray. thankyou
- October 22, 2014Dear Father in Heaven- please pray for all the people who are affected by the shooting in C. Help them to get threw this terrible tragedy. We ask God to watch over all of us and keep us all in his arms close and safe. Thank you dear father and all the prayer volunteers of guideposts who help us to get threw our troubles. Amen
- October 22, 2014Please ask God to protect Alan while traveling this afternoon, spare his life, and let him come home safely. Thank you all and may God bless you richly. In Jesus' name, I pray. mom
- October 22, 2014Thank you so much for your continued prayers for my husband Gary. He has lung cancer and it has spread to his spine and hip. He is doing the chemo and radiation treatments but the doctors say they can't cure him, only give him some relief and more time. But Gary and I both believe that God can cure him and we are asking for your prayers, please. We have been married almost 34 years and would love to have another 34 years together. Thank you and God bless
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my sister. She is in the emergency room. She went into a diabetic coma.
- October 22, 2014Pray for the C. to reconcile and get back together as husband and wife.
- October 22, 2014Through the past several generations, many of the women in my family have become chemically addicted to alcohol or drugs and have ended up killing themselves to be free. My young daughter has become an alcoholic. I am so afraid for her and have been praying and praying for deliverance for her from the alcohol. She has a young toddler son that she watches alone at night while her husband works. Since she lives in a foreign country, she is very far away from me and has few friends, and mostly there is a language barrier. She desperately needs your prayers. This is so difficult for me to be unable to help and to watch my daughter slipping into the cycle of addiction that my sister and mother died from. Please pray for her and that God will come into her heart and save her.
- October 22, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- October 22, 2014Prayers are requested for my oldest Son, for a safe trip back to I., where he will live until next Spring/Summer! Thank you very much!