Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014I am a 66 yr old white female married to a 71 yr old Hispanic. We have been married for 15 years. At first everything was great, however it is beginning to change. I have had to give up teaching 5yr olds in Sunday School, being on the church nominating committee, and the flower committee. He is now talking about changing churches! He gets mad when any male gives me a welcoming hug at church, he even has said the preacher put me on the nominating committee because he is "after" me! This is so far from the truth it is not funny!! (The preacher and family are also our neighbors!) oh and he quit going to Sunday School. He became a new Christian a year ago. I know you are not suppose to judge, but... A changed person? Yes, but not they way God describes it inthe Bible. I have been a Christian since I was 12. This is not what I expected. I know I should have not married an unsaved person or out of my ethnicity, but it is done. Help!!! We need MAJOR prayers! Margaret
- August 28, 2014Please bring my children home from foster care. Please lord, help me be a good mom. I'm so tired and sad. Please help me and my husband lord. Help my babies be strong at the shelter, please protect them and fill them with peace.
- August 28, 2014Please pray over Eli -. He is under 18. The ambulance took him this morning to c. hospital because of a 'crohns' issue. They will want to remove part of his intestines. His older brother have the same thing. It is a generational curse. Please speak the word of Christ (life) over all of them & agree to stand in the gap breaking the generational curse over them for once and for all in jesus name with thanks. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Thank you. Amen.
- August 28, 2014Could you please pray for my husband Mark and myself. Pray that we find our way back to each other because we seem to have lost our way after 15 years of marriage. Thank you
- August 28, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problems with enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs. Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get a wonderful job. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck to heal without problems & him to get good insurance.
- August 28, 2014Hello. I am once again continuing to pray for a relationship that is slowly failing. I ask that maybe you can help pray for myself and Brian and that the Lord will remove the chaos from his life so he can once again make our relationship a priority and bring love back into it. I cry over this almost daily and am so sad all the time. Thank you. Dianne
- August 28, 2014Can you please pray for Daniel who has two daughter to support and Robert who is a single dad. They both are looking for a job. Can you please pray for them to find an excellent job with benefits, regular schedules and a company that will tolerate they been fathers? Thank you
- August 28, 2014please pray so that the estate situation will come to some kind of good conclusion
- August 28, 2014I have asked you before to pray for my son to get a full-time job and he has an interview Friday 8/29/2014. Please pray that this will result in his being hired. May God bless you all as well.
- August 28, 2014Brenda IN NEED OF FINANCIAL SECURITY, TIRED OF STRUGGLING SINCE MY DIVORCE. BELIEVING GOD FOR AN ABUNDANCE OF RAIN! RAIN ON MY FIELDS lORD! LOOOKING FOR MY FINANCIAL BOAZ AND MY GOD ORDAINED BOAZ HUSBAND.