Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Lord, please help me to find a better job with better benefits. Thank you. Amen
- October 22, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our brokenness, insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes, remove fears, open doors, remove obsticles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless us. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a Christ headed, loving, joyous, intimate, supportive, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 22, 2014I'm waiting for the results of a breast biopsy due to several abnormal tests. I'm not feeling as trusting as I should I'm more panicked. Thank you.
- October 22, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, COURT DATE TODAY 1:30PM Central time, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving death of father, drug abuse, incarcerated with court date. Help Lord. Save, heal, protect and grant Dee favor. Send angels. In Jesus' name. Amen
- October 22, 2014Dear god lord I come to u for guidance ffor protection for me and my family and friends I come to u to strength my wisdom knowledge and understanding fill me with your presence fill me with your holy spirit guide me through this day to make the choice please bless me with this new job already claim it in Jesus names.
- October 22, 2014Please pray. Our Church needs The revival of the Holy Spirit of the LORD God in every area Of obedience, reading the Bible,and be a true and fervent Witness for Jesus Christ. Thank you for your ministry of sincere and precious prayer. Dana
- October 22, 2014Dear Lord- Please pray for my husband John S- Please settle his mind, heart and soul- -He needs Your help -Please keep away all the evil that surrounds us- Please remove all the obstacles and injustices in his path-He is trying so hard-Amen Please bless all who read this and please bless the ones that they love-Amen
- October 22, 2014Help me Father. I need you now. Heartbroken and severely depressed. Deliver me, please. Help me.
- October 22, 2014Every day I request prayers that Kevin and I get back together, thank you all who have prayed for us. I am still asking for this prayer. Things seem to be going in a positive direction with us. Please ask our Father in Heaven to continue our positive interactions and for Kevin to see the love that I have in my heart for him and his sons. Please ask our Father to remove any doubts and fears from Kevin's heart and open it to my love and God's love. Please ask God to give Kevin the courage to move forward in a forever relationship with me. I begged God to bring a man like Kevin into my life and He answered my prayers. I just know in my heart and soul that Kevin is "the one." I believe that God separated us to teach us some lessons that were needed, and to bring me closer to God. Please pray that this time apart for Kevin and I will make our relationship better and stronger. Please pray to calm my anxiety over this and that we get back together before the end of October. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my marriage. Pray that we will follow God's will and obey our marriage vows. Help his temptation to stop and find love and wholeness in me. Please pray, we are going to our first marriage counseling today, please help him to find answers and help our counselor to give Godly advise.