Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for Anita, who is experiencing burning sensations in both feet (neuropathy). Please pray for healing and for relief from this discomfort. Thank you very much!
- September 2, 2014Please , please join me in prayer for my son.He has lost everything to alcohol and now it is wreaking havoc with his mental and physical health. I want so badly for him to let God into his life. At this point our Heavenly Father is the only hope I have left. Thank you for taking time to pray for Steve in G. May each of you be blessed!!
- September 2, 2014Pray B and D are reunited!!!
- September 2, 2014Pray D and I are reunited in the loving bliss we have for each other and even more!!! Thank you this is my true soul mate!!
- September 2, 2014Please pray for our grandchildren Gabby (age 15) and Ben (age 13), our son's children who are being abused by their mother. They were supposed to be returned to their dad's care this afternoon but mom is refusing to do this even though it is court ordered. Dad's only recourse is to take her back to court and he can't afford an attorney to do that. She has convinced the kids not to report the abuse because they won't be able to see her again if they do. Dad is having anxiety problems over this and needs the Lord's direction on how to handle this. My husband and I quit our jobs and moved 1000 miles from our home to be here to help give the kids a normal life and provide emotional support to our son. We need God to move in this situation and return the kids to a healthy homelife where they can attend church and school and not be abused.
- September 2, 2014Lord, thank You for everything. Today I lift up my friends Annette, that You will heal her from the flu and give her energy to go back to her normal routine. I pray for Lindsay that You will bless her with a baby. Please give her good news today and whatever happens, please bring comfort to her and her family. In Your name Lord Jesus, I lift them up. Amen.
- September 2, 2014(please pray) I'm tired. I can't sleep. I can't pay my bills. I'm tired of barely surviving. I'm tired of collection calls. I can't get enough energy together to clean. My car needs repairs, I can't afford it. I feel so useless. I never feel good enough. And this "unconditional love" that's supposed to be there, I don't feel it.
- September 2, 2014Please pray than Sean's parents will help him get a car. He wrecked his car and has no way to seek employment. They have plenty of money and could help if guided to do so.
- September 2, 2014I am praying for a job...
- September 2, 2014Please, pray for my niece Lyne who has a different cancer in her each lung.... I beleive in miracles with prayer... she needs miracle... thanks for your prayers!! Diane B. God Bless you!!