Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014please pray for my health. I am 48 and so tired, I had an MRI on Thursday and I get the results on Wednesday. My rights side from the neck down is in severe pain. It starts throbbing in the night and for the past month I have got little sleep, I have become very angry, very tired, very depressed. Please pray for my health, for my family for us just to have peace for us to have a time in our life where we can just enjoy each other and life and not worry aobut the storms. In Jesus name Amen.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for healing for Sharon. Father we give You praise. Please heal all the health problems Sharon has. Please help her & her husband to turn to You. Thank You for what You're doing in their lives. In Jesus name. Thanks, Bless you all
- October 20, 2014God, I love u with all my heart, soul, mind & strength, Thanks for all my blessings, Please keep me & my family safe. God, please restore my hearing in my ears & Please take away this bad headache I have, Thanks & Amen
- October 20, 2014I lost my job at a school because I did not understand their lesson plans. Please God may I have a job I like and can understand? I am a believer though consumed with fear. I serve a God of abundant supply - I need His help. S.S.
- October 20, 2014Ricardo has the opportunity to bid on a job tonight at 6:30. Pls pray if it's God's will he gets it. It would allow for him to take care of his family for the first time in over a year. Lord pls bless his new business and help it grow. In Jesus name amen
- October 20, 2014Please allow me to teach in a school where the students respect visiting teachers and are well behaved I need more opportunities to work I have not had that many this school year please pray for me
- October 20, 2014Please pray for healing & safety for my family and me. Thank you! Praise God!
- October 20, 2014I am need of prayers for my 30 year old son (Aaron) and our relationship. He is unemployed and has an undiagnosed illness with no health insurance. He lives with me currently. I am trying my best to help him get on his feet. He just seems to resent me and not want to help himself and complains he is in too much pain to hold down a job. Please pray we find an answer and some guidance / help. Life is too short to be so angry at the people that love and want to help you. Blessings to you all, sue
- October 20, 2014Please pray for physical healing of pain and financial help for medical expenses for Judy D. Thank-You.
- October 20, 2014Please pray that Christ would be honored in our home, that Christ's love would prevail over sin. Restoration, loving family relationships. Thank you!