Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014My son and his wife and baby just moved to a new job. He and I both need prayers for financial help as it has cost us both a lot and we need to get everything caught up and learn how to budget better for out needs. thank you and Amen.
- September 19, 2014PLease pray for my mother-in-law for a successful heart valve replacement and a continued long, and good life. She is in her 80's. Thank you so much.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for complete healing in my body, ie my sinuses, my bowel, my back, memory and joints. In Jesus mighty name. Amen
- September 19, 2014hit the rock bottom-need to refill ones eye drops of xalatan for the next three months. plus, someone suggests to keep ones balance purchase a cane so one won't fall as down time means one cannot get up easily. where does one find employment using skills taught from operation able and sawyer school? cannot run my household on zero money. thank you amen
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my finances. I have suffered from a large loss of income as a result of job changes. Desperately need financial assistance quickly.
- September 19, 2014Elderly Brother in law with health problems is having extensive surgery for hernias today & exploratory surgery for cancer. He will be on ventilator in ICU afterward. Pray for complete hearing.
- September 19, 2014Lord help the new chef at - in his job of change ....keep him alive to Your Holy inspiration in Jesus name Amen And help Christina and Tim plan their upcoming marriage with focus on Your Truth and Guidance in Jesus name Amen
- September 19, 2014Our family is in need of a lot of prayer. My mother fell and broke her shoulder 4 weeks a go. She has been experiencing shortness of breath the last few days' We took her to the ER where tests were run on her. She has multiple blood clots in both her lungs due to her fall. Her condition is very serious. We all are so scared including my mom. We are asking God to make her better...and for her not to be in serious condition. We don't want God to take her. I just lost my sister to cancer 5 months ago.
- September 19, 2014I pray today for the strength to face the challenges that are in my life. Lord please surround me with you love and grace. Give me wisdom to make decisions and the trust to know you will be with me.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my son Corey and his wife to be blessed with a baby!! Thank you!!!