Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2011Please pray for my 7 year old grandson Aidan Jack - He was diagnosed with a rare brain disease ADL, and is going through chemo now. He recently had a stem cell transplant. Our poor boy needs ever prayer he can get. Thank you Joanne ---- Much love and God BlessBy joanne
- July 28, 2011I need strenght to keep my marriage alive, i need strenght to fight for a better life for my children, i need strenght to teach my children about your greatness. i need strenght especially at work guide me, help me with my co-workers and more importantly i need patience with my parents who are old. That i can be kind, that i can be tender and that i can let go of all the built up anger that has developed over the years. That i can show my husband, my kids, my parents and co-worker your love. AMEN---- SBy S
- July 28, 2011I would like to pray for my daughter'n law's mother, she just recently found out she has stomach cancer. Please let's believe by His stripes, she will be healed, her name is Emily. Thank you all so much! Love and Blessings, pattyBy Patty
- July 26, 2011My friend who has been fighting breast cancer, Susan, has been told by the doctor they feel another lump and she is going for a sonogram and also her platelets are very low. Please pray for my friend to keep her faith in God and to stay strong through what may be another battle with chemo and radiation. Thank you very muchAnonymous
- July 26, 2011Please pray for Josh - in his 20's - a pastor's son. He was injured in a car crash - he's in lots of pain. Pray fore peace over his family and for God to use this to His glory.By Josh
- July 25, 2011my name is Daniele. i am in need of a whole body healing from breast cancer which has now spread to my bones. i have a 19 year old daughter and an 11 year old daughter who very much need me to be here for htem and at my full functional capacities. i literally have no supports, and i need good friends to quickly come into my life and help me in many ways. i am in desperate financial need. i am an unemployed homemaker for many years now, and my husband is and has been emotionally and verablly abusive, and was horrible toward me and my 19 yr old during my first diagnosis with bc in 2008, and subsequent year plus treatment. he left the house in august 2010 and has been manipulative and lying since. he has been in contact with prostitutes online and denies it. i am my 2 daughters live right now on his disability case, and i need to stop being dependent on him, and find a way to divorce. my family is poor, they cannot help me. i have been isolated in many ways throughout my 15 years with my husband. i am 45. i must be made well to help my children and myself to live in this world with Christ. my husband is a non-beliver, though he professes God in life as though he were agnostic. yet he mocks my faith. i truly need intercession and miraculous help, God setting straight my path and i am willing to agree and follow what he has for me and my children. i do not believe in any way that my health is meant to leave my children at the hands of ungodliness. i need the binding of lack, illness, and the wickedness of my husband, and its casting out, and the loosing of the abundance of heaven and healing in my life. i need to be uplifted, i do not believe God is meaning to leave me in ruins! i ask for immediately financial relief in the amount of $1800.00 and a full body healing...thank you!By Daniele
- July 22, 2011Please pray for Patty's sister Karen who is in the hospital. Also for her sister Marlene and her husband Bill. Finally, please pray for Kristy and James, that God would work in their lives.By Patty
- July 21, 2011Please pray for Steven- he needs to return to the Lord. he wants to leave the marriage.Thank you.Anonymous
- July 20, 2011Please pray for Stephen J-, young man, who after several surgeries, acquired spinal menengitis. Father of three small children, devoted husband. He is on a respirator. not responsive.By Susan
- July 19, 2011I work as a Probation Officer in the Juvenile Unit and have seen how our youth is getting younger and younger when committing crimes. I’m supervising some 9 and 10 year olds. I was raised in the church and have tried in my community to congregate however my husband didn’t know the lord until he met me and though he is not against going we don’t encourage each other. I need your prayers as we have two kids a 9month old and a 3 yr old who are growing up without knowing the lord in a community infested with drugs and crime. I need to find the lord again not just for me but for my family. In addition I want to be able to find the right words and one things that will stick to these young minds the will make somewhat of a difference.By S.G.