Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2011Please pray for Patty's sister Karen who is in the hospital. Also for her sister Marlene and her husband Bill. Finally, please pray for Kristy and James, that God would work in their lives.By Patty
- July 21, 2011Please pray for Steven- he needs to return to the Lord. he wants to leave the marriage.Thank you.Anonymous
- July 20, 2011Please pray for Stephen J-, young man, who after several surgeries, acquired spinal menengitis. Father of three small children, devoted husband. He is on a respirator. not responsive.By Susan
- July 19, 2011I work as a Probation Officer in the Juvenile Unit and have seen how our youth is getting younger and younger when committing crimes. I’m supervising some 9 and 10 year olds. I was raised in the church and have tried in my community to congregate however my husband didn’t know the lord until he met me and though he is not against going we don’t encourage each other. I need your prayers as we have two kids a 9month old and a 3 yr old who are growing up without knowing the lord in a community infested with drugs and crime. I need to find the lord again not just for me but for my family. In addition I want to be able to find the right words and one things that will stick to these young minds the will make somewhat of a difference.By S.G.
- July 18, 2011Need a miracle prayer request for family member Steven, battling an aggressive form of cancer.By Drew
- July 18, 2011please pray for my daughter who I believe suffers from social anxiety. pray that she seek assistance in overcoming her fears. pray that she accept the opportunities God presents to her as ways to improve her self confidence.By Alyssa
- July 17, 2011waiting on an answer for a manager position with a good salary and benefits. will be called tomorrow (Monday) if i'm hired or not. I want peace to accept what ever answer the Lord has for me. he knows what is best!Anonymous
- July 14, 2011Ernest prayers are needed for Joyce. Six years ago she was a single mom of five with a home and a craft business and a full time job as a chemist. Now she has lost all that and she has even lost custody of the children and is making the decision to move into a homeless shelter if there is room. This is my friend in my country and it is such a tragedy that the loss of jobs is absolutely stealing all that we as children of God in America have ever known.Anonymous
- July 13, 2011Please pray for a family in our listening area- healing for a child - also God's ministring to the mom. thank you!By a family
- July 12, 2011I am going with AIM to Haiti from 6/16-6/22. We need as much prayer as possible beforehand and during. I pray that God would use us in a mighty way to fill the people of Haiti with His love.By Kait