Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my sister in law Milly J she will be going for surgery for Thiroyd surger son they found Cancer cells. Thank You Linda,
- July 31, 2014Hi my name is rea and im 32 years old, i'm asking for prayer to help reconcile a relationship with me and my ex boyfriend james and im also asking for prayers to help us conceive a child. We have tried many times and everything seem fine when i went to the doctors it is just that maybe its gods timing. I'm the last one of my fam and friends to have kids and i want this more then anything so please pray for me, even if it is one child please.. Amen
- July 31, 2014Please pray that the Holy Spirit will touch Christies' heart and mind and lead her to salvation. Pray that Jesus will help Chris with the job, protect him and give him peace. Thank you for your prayers.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for a hedge protection around my husband and me and our business. Please pray our landlord will do the right thing by us by allowing a prospective buyer to be able to rent the space before a former employee does. without this happening we have no hope of selling the business. Which this is all driven from greed and spit. and above all God's will be done.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for me. I am 29 and having a mastectomy for breast cancer on 8/6. Please pray that everything goes according to plan and the doctors are able to do the most minimally invasive procedure. Please pray that my pathology comes back clean and proves that I am already cured. Most of all, please pray that I come through surgery with flying colors and that I am completely free of all long and short term side effects, complications, and new conditions. Please ask God to watch over me, cure me completely, and especially protect me from any kind of lymphedema, which I am so incredibly scared about. Please let this surgery cure me, and let me go on to live a long, happy and healthy life without ever having to think about cancer or any complications, side effects, or health concerns ever again. God is good, and I know He will help me.
- July 31, 2014I found out last week my cancer returned again. I begin chemo tomorrow, (Friday). My faith is strong! I would appreciate all prayers for my sister, who has never, ever left my side these last 2 years dealing with this. And I would appreciate a little prayer for me, too. God Bless each and every one of you! In God's love, Tina -
- July 31, 2014Our home is or sale. I for some reason, feel discouraged and depressed. we must sell this home to get the money to buy a much smaller home. THINGS HAVE BEEN VERY SAD THE LAST FEW YEARS AND STANDING on my faith is getting tougher and tougher. please pray for me. thank you.
- July 31, 2014I am a single mom trying to make ends meet for me and my boys. I am barely keeping my head above water and I am really scared. Please pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will guide me and make my counseling fusiness prosperous. This is not only for my family but also for all who are working in our practice. Thank You so much.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for our son. He had his interview this morning and there 3 people present---it was 40 minutes long. He feels that everything went good---but we never know what the interviewer thinks--however we are hoping for the best. He was told that he should know something in a few days. He has hope and has faith that it will work out. Please pray about this job for him----he really, really needs another job that has a steady income and health insurance. He has applied for many, but this was the first one that he was granted an interview. We have faith and know that God is working for him---and with GOD all things are Possible!!! Thank you prayer warriors for your prayers and support. this community of faith really gives us comfort.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my friend Christine who has recently relocated and is working in the mental health field. She is really struggling to get her patient load built up and is feeling a bit desperate and scared. Please pray that the Lord Jesus Christ leads people in need to her as soon as possible. She is a wonderful person and a great therapist.