Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- September 18, 2014HI, I nee prayer for my self I suffer from restless leg syndrome , I can hardly sit still at night it gets real bad my DR. had given me pills 4 it but the pils make me feel weird and cold plese pray for me Thanks
- September 18, 2014Can you please pray for me to get more hours on my job at heart and hands or pray for me to get a better job and also pray for me to move in another location because the place that I am living at I am having a lot of problems with my neighbors and landlord s and also they are spread lies and rumours on me that`s not true. marsha -
- September 18, 2014Please pray for 12 year old Nicole. That God will heal her sensory disorder and that she will be able to wear clothing and get dressed like most other people. Please this is desperate situation.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for a colleague and friend of mine Mohammad that he meets with Christ. He is a recovering addict and is currently having mental health problems due to bullying at work. He is also being pushed into an arranged marriage despite being in love with a Christian woman. Thank you
- September 18, 2014My husband of 10 yrs finalized our divorce Aug 28th and returned to live with the "other woman" they had been apart since May.Please pray God will convict him and bring him back to him and restore our marriage
- September 18, 2014Dear Friends Asking for for prayers for my son that he will find employment soon. As his mother I angst about his well being and worry about him. I do however place my trust in God that He will guide Michael in the right direction towards employment. Thank you dear friends for praying with me for this intention.
- September 18, 2014Please help me, I'm a mess! Believe it or not I love The Lord with all my heart, but I'm not the best Christian. In short .... I am 34 now. Grew up being bullied for being the fat kid, married the first man who showed me attention who turned out to be mentally and physically abusive. Then married a transsexual friend for safety reasons. Am now married to a man who loves, but does not excite me. I have been through M.E, glandular fever., a violent marriage, bankruptcy through no fault of my own, failed IVF, cancerous cervical cells, a full hysterectomy, resulting in early menopause, and I just don't know where I'm heading anymore. I love and trust The Lord with all my heart but so badly need to FEEL his guidance and love. He knows my troubles and wishes.nPlease pray for me. In Jesus name God bless us all. Amen
- September 18, 2014Please pray for the family of Kerry they will be taking him off of support tomorrow oh how they all need Jesus thank you for praying Kathleen
- September 18, 2014Please pray. Mom is coming from A. and daughter coming from T. for bridal shower. Big weekend. Pray all goes smoothly and relationships healed