Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for Robert.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for Brian.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that God surrounds all my households with His angels to keep us safe from all evil and deliver us from all sickness, and provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially, more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014please pray for me and my family.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that God’s will is done in my other son’s (C---) life and to bring this son back to God/church. Please pray that God rids him of any fear, anxiety, anger stress and depression and fills him with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that God delivers him from pride, anger, depression and/or other mental issues, and from addiction to alcohol and smokeless tobacco; that God heals him physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially; that God prospers his business and/or provides him with a good paying permanent job with good benefits; that God gives him favor in getting out of debt and that God heals and restores our relationship with one another so that the lines of communication be opened and remain open. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that God’s will is done the lives of my son (C----), his wife and daughter. Pray for salvation or bringing children back to God, as the case may be. Bless my son and his wife on the job with extraordinary raises and promotions and keep both of them employed at L---- until You have something better for them. Bless them all with good health and let A-- never have another recurrence of allergic reactions, high temperatures, temperature spikes and seizures. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my family to find a place to live as we are being evicted. Dawn, Matt, and Joe.
- October 21, 2014I know a lady Cecil M- who is a widow that is raising two teens. She is financially limited and struggling to pay mortgage, and provide clothes for children. She at times lacks faith to trust and worries. Please pray that God will meet her needs with car, food, clothes and other needs. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that God's will be accomplished as a woman goes to court bringing a case against her abusive husband.