Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my granddaughter and her husband who has PTSD. They have two little boys and I want them to stay together and be God like. Please pray that he starts to know God and love him. That his PTSD is taken away so he can show his wife and children love and not have his flashbacks.
- October 1, 2014Need a former employer to fill out paperwork to a possible new employer verifying my experience so i can get paid less than entry level. I have over 20 years of paid experience in the field. My former employer needs some guidance from god to figure put how to comlpete the paperwork. Prsy for them to get it together this week. Amen.
- October 1, 2014my father Arne is sick with lung cancer that has spread to his bones, kidney, liver and head. He only has a few months left to live, maybe even shorter. Please pray that his spirit will be illuminated so that he doesn't fear death, and that he will be aware of the peaceful presence of angels around him.
- October 1, 2014lord i pray to you for divine intervention to help me get through this terrible time in my life. please stop the panic today please i beg of you give me a sign of encouragement amen GLORY BE TO GOD
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my husband Walter who got a job as aail carrier three weeks aha. Pray that he will get a routine for his route so he will be back at the post office by 6 pm.
- October 1, 2014For my two teenage children to overcome substance abuse addiction issues. Pray that my youngest child age 8 will overcome loneliness. Pray that each of my children will be blessed with the spirit of wisdom, deliverance, and comfort. Especially for my 8 year old child. Our neighbors cat would often visit us and she has recently died. Most of the time i am alone with my 8 year old daughter. I am currently enrolled in a full time courses. I would also like to obtain employment upon my graduation this April 2015. I am in debt. Thank you and i am also old ! I am 46 years old. Single. I have a headache from thinking about my troubles. My life almost resembles Job. With one exception: my body is healthy. Summary of my childhood: Abuse, Alcoholic parents, Father committed suicide, My violent psychopath stepfather & abusive ex husband are still alive. Jealous aunts & cousins. Brother murdered at age 15. I think I will stop there. I am not even afraid of the nightmares anymore ! There is more but well, I am alive ! Praise God !
- October 1, 2014my name is rebecca please pray for Aneurysms and brain tumor and cancer for me to be totallyhealed in body and soul
- October 1, 2014Pray for my exam on the 11th please. The exam would determine where my family will be situated in the future
- October 1, 2014Pray for the following individuals that I have met online throughout the last five years of my life: Iosif, Maurice, M. Mohammed Amir Mura, Rami, Mohammed F. Pray that they will be blessed with spiritual blessings. Pray that he will overcome his spirit of revenge towards me for fighting with him. But, most of all pray that each of these individuals that I have offended in one way or another be blessed with guardian angels. That these men would come to realize and understand the everlasting love of God for their lives.