Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 29, 2014please pray for emotional stability and good health for my family and I. Also for us to be debt free with the IRS. And for my college to paid for. My goal is to leave college debt free. Thank you
- July 29, 2014Please pray for my family and I so that we can receive a stable home soon and the finances to purchase that home. We are currently staying with relatives and they are fed up of us, as we are, of being a burden unto them. We are frustrated daily and don't know what to do. It is really hard when all members of your relatives are bickering behind your back constantly and looking at you with shame and scorn. Thank you and god Bless your Ministry always.
- July 29, 2014In the name of Jesus, prayers for healing and strength for me and my family. Thank you.
- July 29, 2014Our grandson was molested when he was 5 by his 16-yr old uncle. Our son immediately put him in counseling. His mother [our son’s ex-wife] was informed and refused to believe her step-brother would do such a thing, so nothing was done. Now our grandson is 12 and the uncle has since died. Some kids showed him and his ½ brother porn and they were touching one another, although it was only touching, our grandson’s mother, because he is older than his ½ brother, filed charges and wants him charged with a felony. It is in the Court’s hands now. The charge has been reduced, but it is still a felony because his mother stated she wants to prove a point that this is not acceptable. The attorney stated it should never have gotten this far and that it should have been handled with both boys in counseling and stayed a family matter. We are praying that God would touch the prosecutor, Judge and his mother’s hearts and they would see that he suffered long ago and that both boys should be in counseling, not charged with felonies. Please lift these precious boys in prayer.
- July 29, 2014please pray for my daughter that she will not lose her job.Thank you.
- July 29, 2014May the tables turn soon.
- July 29, 2014Praise report-all the glory be to God-I got a new & better job! The lord is replenishing all that the locusts have eaten-Lord please send me the one sign I need in Jesus name.
- July 29, 2014Please pray for Christina S...she needs to find a way out of an unhealthy sex orientation situation, in Jesus name Amen And please pray for Victoria and also her cousin Nick to steadily take each day at a time...they're so thrown by any setback in their plans for graduating on time or their career path. Thy Will be Done in Jesus name Amen
- July 29, 2014I REALLY need to find a different job - one that I enjoy and pays better, and where I'm treated like I belong there, not just the workplace scapegoat. I'm worried about finding a good job at my age - 59, and I need to put more money away for my retirement. There's so much more I can do and I want to be able to use my abilities. I'm a good and trustworthy worker. Please pray that I can find a better job.
- July 29, 2014rain for our milo,corn and pasture. for my two boys - safety, happiness, wise decisions thank you