Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 29, 2014Pray that i get disability approved and still keep my drivers license.
- September 29, 2014Dear Lord, surround us with your Love and Grace. Give me peace and ease my anxiety. Whisper in Terry's ear that everything is Ok, that he might fly back to my arms and take his place as my soul mate. Lord, bless tour relationship and help us build a strong, loving union that feels like the safest place on earth. In your name, Amen.
- September 29, 2014Please pray that Michelle feels the love in my heart that I have for her. Please pray that she will keep the faith and believe in our love.
- September 29, 2014Really need a job . Seeking and trusting god at this point .
- September 29, 2014applied for new position at work. Asking for prayer.Thanks
- September 29, 2014I am in trouble and need God to help me get out of it. I repented and asked Christ into my heart. Ask God to protect me from this world's punishment and help me to follow Jesus' way.
- September 29, 2014Please pray for me as I wait on the lord to deliver me in areas of needs that seeming being taking some time to be answered. areas such ailment, finances, home ownership, debt freedom. there are in his will, as he has promised these in his words. In Jesus name.Amen
- September 29, 2014Bless Juvanka and Chris let them do well at their workplace and get good increment and promotion. Bless them with good health and peace of mind.Let Juvanka get a high profile promotion in her company with a very high increment .Let her do well in her studies and bless Chris with his job,his patience and let him get a high pay rise and a high promotion .Let them get a 3 bedroom house in the city within their budget This is my prayer .
- September 29, 2014My grand daughter was born with a blocked esophagus she has had surgery for that now she has 2 small holes in her heart one is close to her aorta she needs surgery as soon as possible but her lung keeps collapsing please pray that she will get strong enough for the heart surgery
- September 29, 2014Let Fatima be cured of her illness let her chemotherapy not be painful. Give her the strength to go through it without any hassles and pain and suffering.