Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 24, 2012Dear God, Help me to straighten out our financial problems. I place this need before You knowing that You will guide us to a good solution. Please grant us the patience and tolerance necessary to calm our spirits and help us to remember that You have everything under Your control and we have nothing to fear or worry. In Jesus’ name, Amen. Dear Lord, Please help my son as he struggle with gaming addiction and lead him to the path of recovery. I ask for your healing power to come upon him. And help me remember that, no matter what happens, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are always with us. In Jesus’ name, Amen. God bless you all!
- September 24, 2012health
- September 24, 2012DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST FIND ALL LOST SOULS (Suzanne housing health) please BLESS Lisa Sal (PREGNANT) Melanie Luigi (pregnant) Bless heal Thomas Slade Families Julie Family Judi Family Don Greg (very ill) Jan (leg injury) Diana (Cancer pain oral chemo) Mahmoud Bruna and Family Sarah B and FamilyJill family twoautistic sons Nancy Francisco (selling home) Jim Suzanne John Debbie Jodi Lee Edie Tom Zippy Steve Linda Patti's Sister. Dr Kiker and her sister Alice (Cancer) Eva (pain) Dee Dee Susan (finances) Molly Sandra Joy (pain) Carmeilites Rubins Huggins Group Trish Ericka Cy Fr Marc Marlene Huggins Tanase Williams Anthonys Timpani Beatini Bucacci Zobians Becky Christys Martins Buaccci's Andrea Roseann Lydia Ed Becky Tara's Boyfriend Anne C JoAnne Joanne G Diana (oral chemo pain) Theresa F Jodi (divorce finances happiness) employers Chuck & Bev (health) with more health and may this little co prosper Employees Diana Tori Hayley Heather Arnold David Pat Also prayers for Stephenie (finances for private practice) .Also DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST . bless all of us... Diana
- September 24, 2012For my husband, Don, who is battling depression. Many difficult and negative things have happened in his life in the past several years...it seems like one blow after another. Please pray that God would restore his joy, optimism and passion.
- September 24, 2012Please pray for Alan's salvation. And, please ask God to keep him safe traveling and working today; to give him strength, focus, and patience on the job; to heal his pain and restore his health; to keep him from all temptations; to guide him to wise financial and relationship solutions; and to let him have joy, peace, and hope in his heart. Thank you all and may God bless you richly. I ask in the name of Christ, our Saviour. mom
- September 24, 2012Please pray for God to soften Junior's heart and let him be at peace with himself and others. Thank you and God bless you all. In the name of Christ, I pray. A Friend
- September 24, 2012In Jesus' name, please gently help me have the strength to avoid the foods that are causing me ill health. Thank you.
- September 24, 2012I would like for u to prayer for protect for my son Quintaurius B- and ZA'Kiyah S- , Troyon S-,Travion G- and Ty'Rek G-Felicia G-,Patricia G-.
- September 24, 2012I still have no place to move and have to get out of this one. I am on HUD so it is hard to find a place with so many people on it now. My furnace is still red tagged, no heat and in the 30's last night. Very cold with the floors falling in. Cold comes right through the bed. I am on disability, have heart failure, and just had a serious surgery 2 months ago. Also, bleeding problems with stomach from chemo. I have no place to go but my car. Also, son needs a job. Can't keep utility bills paid. Have to choose between some needed meds or food. Thank you for your prayers....Maggie
- September 24, 2012Please pray that the closeness with my husband would return. Thank you and God Bless!!!