Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014Prayer for my 39 year old daughter AND my 4 grandchildren ages 9 to 4. She has been in a violent abusive marriage for 10 years, and she has recently fled from her husband. I ask that God bless her with wisdom and energy on how best to proceed.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for healing for Mita, John and Gary who are all suffering from life threatening illnesses. Thank you for your prayers. - Barbara
- July 23, 2014Good afternoon. To the prayer team I am sending this message as a calling for help. I am needing some answers from GOD, some signs and hear from Him. I am unemployed for a 1 year and still no job. Iam searching, sending resumes, praying, going to church, being faithful but sometimes things got dark and I feel weak. Please help me in prayers for me, my sister and mother. I need a good job and a life change, that only GOD can do. I am open to GOD's call, change and all things I give to GOD, is in His hands. Thank you from all my heart. May God continuous to bless you and all, greatfuly blessings.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for a miracle healing for Pat who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer that has metastasized. Also, peace and protection for him and his family during the treatment. Thank you for your prayers. - Barbara
- July 23, 2014Thank you for prayers for continual healing and peace w"Tom&Vicky" God's Blessings! Homes-Moving-Finances-Guidance for Tonya and Vicky
- July 23, 2014My 57 year old husband has dementia and now may have bone cancer as well. My heart is breaking for this wonderful man who has always done his best to care for his family. He is struggling physically and cognitively and I am just plain struggling with all the tests he will need before he can get a full diagnosis. I am praying for his healing, but if that prayer cannot be answered than just for his peace to accept what will be, and peace for me to learn how to live life without the man I love.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for Daniel who is at the dentist right now and has a phobia of needles. There has been some discussion about a possible root canal. Please pray that he will have God's peace during the visit and that a root canal won't be necessary. Thank you for your prayers. - Barbara
- July 23, 2014My dad got into respiratory distress today and is now in ICU on a ventilator. His surgeon talked to my Mom and sister this evening and is very positive he will get through this. They did 2 bronchoscopies today and were able to remove several mucus plugs that were keeping the carbon dioxide in and the oxygen out. The plan is to get him off the ventilator in the morning and then start at square one to get the chest tube out. He is still dealing with having an air leak and the air filling up the tissue over his entire body causing discomfort and trouble seeing, etc. My mom has told me to go on to G. tomorrow, but I am torn and am trying to trust God. Thank you for continuing to lift my family to the throne of the Great Physician! Joann
- July 23, 2014Please pray that my husband and i are chosen to adopt tow sisters 11 year old Emily and 12 year old Sierra from foster care .our interview is july 28th pray that the socila worker likes us best and we will be chosen to be these girls parents thank you.AMEN
- July 23, 2014Please pray my husband bill will turn away the adulterous relationship he is in and want his family again.