Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 16, 2012Need prayers for a branding image for our new business,we need a label design so we can complete the requirements to start our new business.we didn't get to meet with IT tech yesterday and drove 500 miles for the meeting.A little down today but positive!
- October 16, 2012Please pray with me for our son Jeremy to get a job. He has gone through so much in his life and has a young family to support. thank you for praying with me
- October 16, 2012I want a prayer that will move my emotions and make strong my belief, a prayer that will make me cry, a prayer for all times that gives hope and will.
- October 16, 2012I would like prayer for my son,Josh,he is getting some type of rash by his left sideburn.Now it is spreading around both his eyes.
- October 16, 201215 yrs ago sustained a spinal injury in the Australian navy, the Defence force has refused responsibility, she suffers a lot with chronic pain now she has female gynocology problems , she suffers little or no sleep.....her name is Helen L-, she is 35yrs old. Appreciate your prayers.
- October 16, 2012Dear Father in Heaven, in the name of Jesus, I pray for our Military, all seals, pj.s, delta, special ops, intel, handlers, their dogs, and every single man in uniform, dear God, shield, protect, and hide these men in your precious loving heart. I pray for Luis. Please keep these men safe and bring them home when they complete their mission. Bless them, their families and friends. I especially pray, too, for Chris, Glenn, Sean, and Rone as well as the crew of the chinook downed on aug. 6/11 and all kia soldiers. bless their hearts and may they rest in peace. Father, please protect those men guarding the strait of hormuz. Thank you father for hearing my prayer. thank you for my dear friends who pray with me. bless them richly and abundantly, bless their families and friends, their jobs. keep them healthy. and, give them lots of patience with people like me, who pray often during the day. Could you please bless my own and me, too? thank you God. Amen.
- October 16, 2012Please pray for 2 of my 4 grandchildren. Keily -, age 17, has anxieties about being around people, which has made her home school to graduate and where do we go from here. Alston Morris, age 13, lives with his dad who has custody and he's not always happy there and his mom has drinking problems and he still loves her and wants to be with her when he can't. His mom recently spent some time in a mental facility. Prayers for him and his family and Keily and her family please. Thank you.
- October 16, 2012Tha somehow God will send my son David - to a doctor that wii help him heal his back and hands sos that he can be productive again.
- October 16, 2012Dearest Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus I pray for all the children of the world, especially those who are gravelly ill. I pray for Ivanna, who is losing her eyesight, Jose, Keiner, Maria, and so many others battling cancer. for Mario, Julio, Ricardo (2), Orhon, Raquel, Rosy, Rosemary, all my friends with knee problems, for all sick people around the world. May they be healed by your stripes, lord. I pray for the jobless, desolate, poor, drug addicts, Hilda. for everyone who needs a prayer and has no one to pray for them. for all newborns, for their parents, for all the peoples of the world. May they, too, have the chance to be saved. Thank you for hearing my prayer, lord. thank you for blessing my dear friends, their families and communities. please give them the desires of their heart. Amen.
- October 16, 2012Please pray for my husband Ron...he has a phone interview for a job today. He has been out of work for over a year and is getting very discouraged.Pray that God gives him the right words and that this is the Lord's plan. Thank you for all that you do.