Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please help me find a job I will love and a great place to live. Thank you-Stephanie
- October 1, 2014Prayer for our business is requested for finances to meet goals and our suppliers to be successful as well. We ask for God's protection and divine health for our sales reps at various companies who supply us, in Jesus Name, thank you agreeing God will bless those who bless us here -in - SC
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my daughter Miranda and I, I recently found out that she had been molested by one of her cousins. This is going to cause a huge family feud..... Thank you all and GOD BLESS!!!!!
- October 1, 2014I am desperately asking for prayer. I need my son out of my home for good before he does something bad. My son has mental problems that could harm alot of people.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my health and heal my body thank you amen
- October 1, 2014I need prayer for my mama she's having some heart failure amongest other things.... thank you & GOD bless
- October 1, 2014We need to be able to sell our home quickly because my husband's health is fading fast. We need to be with our loved ones in Utah and Georgia is too far away to live. Please help bring a buyer to us.
- October 1, 2014My father passed on to glory last summer, and his house has now been for sale for over a year. Please pray for the right buyer for this lovely house as my brother and I really need to sell it.
- October 1, 2014Our baby girl Alli (22 months) is having a procedure on her heart tomorrow Thur. 2nd to close a valve. Pray that she is healed and the four of us return home together! God Bless
- October 1, 2014We are ask ing for a residential nursing home that is compatible with her to live in. Thank you.