Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- May 28, 2014I am being evicted next week due to being so far behind in rent. I have no one who can help me and don't know what to do. I'm a divorced father who has his kids on the weekends. They are all I live for. I need so many prayers.By Ramzi
- May 28, 2014Please pray for me that I may have temperance and have self control. Pray that I may never get angry in any circumstances. Pray that God may give me his grace to overcome all difficult situations. Pray that I may walk in holiness and praise.Please sincerely pray that I may be a good father and a good husband to my wife that they might see Christ and Him alone in me. Pray that I might draw and lead them to God and closer to God every single moment. Pray that I may walk in love, grace, and peace. Thank youBy Ritchie
- May 27, 2014Please pray for my health and well being. Pray that I may eat early during the day and sleep early at night and do not eat at night or during sundown. Please pray that I may drink more water and exercise (running, stretching, push up, sit up) on a daily basis.By Ritchie
- May 27, 2014Please someone help pray for my son...he's a good kid but got a few tickets for speeding. He just got a new job and moved out on his own, He has learned his lesson the hard way but would like to keep his license so he can go to work. I continue to pray, thank you.Anonymous
- May 26, 2014My brother has not yet found faith in The Lord. He seems to be questioning God's love and even sometimes His existence. I really want him to have an intimate relationship with The Lord. Your prayers would mean so much. Thank you and God Bless!By Christine
- May 25, 2014I need surgery and in the meantime, I cannot work or take care of own simple everyday needs (ex. driving and cooking) and living with pain that narcotic medication is not relieving. What should have been simple to schedule is turning into delay after delay. Please pray for endurance for me and an understanding of why this is happening. Thanks Rita -By Rita
- May 24, 2014Ritchie Please pray that I may read the Bible more and walk in holiness. Please pray that I may find a Godly roommate next semester. Please pray that I may come to the throne of Grace more and let the LORD know about all of my wishes earnestly. Please pray that I may devoted all that I have to the LORD my God.By Ritchie
- May 23, 2014Please pray for Chuck who is a local cab driver - he's having heart problems.Anonymous
- May 22, 2014Please pray for my family and for my neice, for deliverance.By L.
- May 20, 2014I need a prayer for getting a NEW job. I am a Spanish Teacher with 14 years of experience. Thank you for your prayers.AdrianaBy Adriana