Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 31, 2012I am praying and believing God for big things in my life. Please pray for me and my daughter to be able to live next to each other in Pennsylvania real soon. Also I need prayer for my granddaughter Brianna as she is going to have tests done for a heart murmur or abnormalities today.I pray for everything to be okay with her. I would like to have prayer for my daughter Jennifer to hear today from Hancock School that she got the school nurse position there. I am believing God is going to do this for her toady. Thank you Jesus for allowing Jennifer to get this job.Praise the Lord.You are such a gracious Lord and I claim this for my Jennifer today. Thank you for your prayers. Judy
- August 31, 2012Please pray for Aidan C. - is 8 years old and had been diagnosed with ADD with Tourettes Syndrome. His parents have been working very hard with him to help him to overcome his sometimes difficult behavior. He seems to be doing much better and for this we are thankful. Please continue to pray for him to be able to live a normal, happy life. Thank you and God Bless.
- August 31, 2012Please pray for: my friend's son Rhett who is struggling with drug addiction; for Dorenia's mother who is healing from surgery and is elderly; for Keith and Rose whose marriage is falling apart, that the Holy Spirit work with both of them, especially Keith who wants to end the marriage; for my friend’s daughter Allison and her husband who are going to get a divorce-she has found someone else and wants to end the marriage; for my brother Sal who has hepatitis and having problems finding a job that will pay his bills; for myself, Laura, that God sheds light on this man who has entered my life as I am not sure if he is a good person or not and if he is the one for me - if not the man that God Himself brought into my life, then please pray that God will bring a nice Christian man into my life as I don't want to be alone anymore. Thank you!
- August 31, 2012Please pray for Marjie B. May God protect her and watch over her as she attends graduate school, works, and is living 700 miles away from home. May God guide her through each day and may she be happy, healthy, safe and strong. May she do well in her studies and her job and when she graduates in May, 2013 may God guide her to the position where He wants her to be. Thank you for your prayers, God Bless.
- August 31, 2012Please pray for God to guide, protect, keep happy, healthy, safe and strong Reenie, Marjie, Scott, Aidan, Victoria, Stuart, Katy and their extended families. Thank you for your prayers for my family, God Bless you always.
- August 31, 2012I am taking a big test today and a little worried about it. Please pray that the Lord will give me peace and help me pass. thank you and God bless.
- August 31, 2012Please pray for my Daughter she is going though a difficult time with her job.
- August 31, 2012Lord, Bless me with the strength, courage, energy ,and conviction to succeed.I still feel overwhelmed by everything and need my the positive state of mind to defeat Evil.The Evil of Cancer, some people's deeds, and lies seems to never give up, but I pray for the Lord’s help.The battles continue with not enough money for bills, medicine,and just trying to get help day to day. With many surgeries and radiation, tired,the fear and the pain of Evil brings nightmares. Nothing is easy, must keep my Faith in Jesus. God’s guidance gives me the direction and path to take.I must keep my faith strong, pray for wisdom and guidance only the Lord can give me. Hope and Spirit need returned. Jesus, Bless this day and may Evil of all nature be Gone Forever.Let the Holy Spirit soar thru my soul, return my strength and clear my mind..Evil still knocks on my door and will not go away. Lord hear my prayers, and by my side, Faith and resolve will prevail. Disease and Evil be Gone.
- August 31, 2012Dear God, Thank you for my good health. Help me to use it to honor You. Teach me to learn to love to pray. Help me be creative and expressive in these prayers. Please be with me as Jarred and I go to Atlanta. Help us to get there and back safely without car trouble. Help me to know that You have a plan for me. Help me to know that Jeremiah 29:11 is true. Do not worry about the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Thank you for the people at this website who work there and pray for me. I appreciate it.
- August 31, 2012My baby is a year old today. I pray that the year to come will be blessed with good health and gains in his developmental milestones and growth. He is currently behind in those areas with no medical diagnosis just yet (since all the tests have not been completed). May God keep His healing hands on Markus that this year will bring him joy and a chance to run and play with his big brother. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with this angel to care for.