Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 27, 2012Our daughter-in-law was diagnosed with Parkinson's in the last 6 months. Please pray for her strength in dealing with this. We can always look for a miracle with God on our side! Thank You
- September 27, 2012Please say a prayer for me in my home we have no groceries please pray for a miricle for me to be blessed so I can purchase food and gasoline. In the Precious Glorious Name of Jesus Christ I pray for his Supernatural Uncommon Favor all over me and my children and grand children for Gods Doors to be opened for us. Please pray for me to have gasoline money to go back and forth to work and again I ask for prayers for groceries in my home. Thank you
- September 27, 2012Healing prayers for Karyn. NO CANCER. Father, I pray for good results from karyn's breast studies occurring now and the thyroid studies occurring soon. Comfort her and give her peace while she waits. Bless her with excellent health from head to toe. In Jesus' name. Amen
- September 27, 2012for my husband knee to be pain free and a special for our daughter to find a good safe home soon amen
- September 27, 2012to whomever is out there....pray for me...I'm in the hospital with bleak prognosis' My 4 daughters keep cryin and I am distraught.May Jesus hold me and take over...love, annie
- September 27, 2012For my husband, Mike, as he pursues another couple of job prospects next week in a smaller town area. Our needs have piled up and we both need more than average dental care never before experienced (mine 3 cracked teeth brought on by the extra stress of his unemployment). Help him find a secure position before this year ends please Lord. Join me in prayer for these needs. Thank you.
- September 27, 2012prayers are requested for Michelle -, who has stage four breast cancer, that her new medication will be effective in treating her tumor
- September 27, 2012Hello there and May Our Sweet Father God Bless YOU All!!! Please pray for my familyand I, That Our Sweet Father God will lovingly protect our hearts and minds against negativism, pessimism, evil thoughts and hate. In Sweet Jesus' Name, O Lovingly Pray!!! AMEN!!! BIG BEAR HUGS!!!
- September 27, 2012I have a high school reunion coming up soon. I am concerned about attending. Never part of the 'in' group, I was fat and very shy. Thinking about being with these people makes me feel inadequate again. Please pray for an increase in faith, courage and strength for me.
- September 27, 2012some of the seniors that live in the senior apt. building that i live in hate dogs, even tho they have always been allowed here. they make problems for me & my dog. ihave never met so many mean people as when i moved into a retirement place. i am having a hard time nhere and want to move. two problems: finances, and opportunity. if i could have more money per month than the small amount i get then i could have choices. i had to retire early due to a brain aneurysm, settling for social security. i desperately need more income than the shortened amount of soc. sec. that i get. i worked. i tried. i lost out. i need help with prayer so that i can get to another residence and be able to afford it, and my dog and i will not be picked on anymore.