Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 4, 2012My prayer is for wisdom, happines, strength and health. Right now I'm in emotional turmoil. My father is dying of cancer. Please pray for comfort for him and strength for my mother. They have been together 50 years. In addition, my boyfriend and I broke up. I will miss him. My burdens seem heavy. God Bless You
- September 4, 2012God, please heal both Jeffrey and Ryley's hearts regarding Makealah. Save Ryley please and show him how much You love him. Bring peace over them and Makealah and guide her to the person who's right for her. Lift her spirits and bless her and Jeffrey and Ryley. In Jesus' name, amen.
- September 4, 2012Please pray for Brian. He says he is saved. But he has a serious problem with anger and resentment. He needs deliverance. Thank You
- September 4, 2012Please pray for my family again. There seems to so much stress, fears and illnesses with all of us. I need God's presence revealed especially with my 20 yo old grandson who is trying to get his life together and is being targeted by the police.
- September 4, 2012My prayer request is for Pat L. This is an especially difficult week for her as it is the anniversary of her son's death. Thank you
- September 4, 2012please pray that THE LORD tells Ashlyn my wife, that she has a choice, of whether she marries me or not. GOD already gave her to me, but , i really want her to have a choice, and i really do love her, and i really do want her, more than ALMOST anything (not enough to give up my soul etc.), to be my wife. Please pray also that GOD keeps ALL devils and people and satan and anything else but, HIM or Jesus or non-fallen Good angels from comunicating with her about this and if anything else trys to(play like they are GOD, so to speak, or ANYONE outside the family etc trys to stick their nose in it, etc.)(YOU understand GOD it is too complicated), that GOD that they CANNOT EVER do anything like that again. and protect ALL Christians and Jews also from evil spirits and people like that GOD in ALL these kinds of situations.LORD protect everyone from demons, and satan , everyone on earth. And i do want her GOD, i truly do want her to be my wife, THANK YOU. Jesus's Name amen
- September 4, 2012My neighbors cat has been missing for about 2 weeks now. They are just devastated. Would you PLEASE pray they find him SOON and in good condition. I should have asked for prayers way sooner but kept forgetting to. His name is Tito. I know he'll be found soon and well. Thanks! Terry
- September 4, 2012Almighty God, perfect that which concerns me. Prepare & open the way for me. Father, I pray for surernatural favor. Open doors supernaturally; close doors supernaturally. Remove all obsticles. Soften & turn Louis' heart. Thank Father. To God be the glory! Your will be done. In the Holy name of Jesus. Amen
- September 4, 2012Father, I lift President Obama to you for protection, favor, guidance and victory. Protect the President's family and keep them safe. Father, your word says "defend the poor and the fatherless and do justice to the afflicted and the needy." Lord, President Obama is following your charge regarding all Americans and especially the "least of them." Father, 50,000 of your children die needlessly and prematurely each year due to lack of access to basic preventative health care and life saving treatments. Forgive us Lord. Lead President Obama in the wake of overwhelming obsticles. Help us to value the lives of the born as well as the unborn. Help President Obama advance the policies that will benefit all Americans. Remove the obsticles, Father. Remove the hate. Help us. Heal our land. Corporations are not people; Lord, we are your people. Open the way for President Obama. Bless him to lead and bless us through his leadership. To God be the glory. In the Holy name of Jesus. Amen
- September 4, 2012please help my friend Mary Jo decide whether to move or stay and then where to live. My friend Pat is very ill and need some comfort as well as her family. Please help her get the comfort God has planned for her. Please pray for Mike G. to open his heart and decide what he wants in his future. Help his realize that people love him deeply and want to be part of his life.