Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- July 22, 2014Garry & Stephen -, Garry is a single father taking care of his 18 year old Non verbal Autistic son. Garry can't work due to Stephens needs, the mother left years ago & is abusive to him, while the courts do nothing. He is financially strapped to make ends meet.
- July 22, 2014Please pray that my son-in-law gets the promotion he interviewed for yesterday so he and my daughter will be able to leave our home into their own before their first child is born. Thank you!
- July 22, 2014Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for the , the and the families.
- July 22, 2014My son Matt has had open heart surgery to correct an aortic valve problem. He has developed heart issues and we need prayers that we can find the solution to these problems either through his current physician or with a different physician. He needs guidance and healing. Thank you for your prayers.
- July 22, 2014My husband ( Avalon frank) is having an affair with ( Nadia - ) for sometime now, and I want it new now in d name of Jesus
- July 22, 2014Good morning, prayer warriors. I'm asking for earnest prayers today that my children be protected from harm and their health is strong. I also am asking for prayers to have a productive morning and get everything done that I need to for an important project. Prayers for financial blessings. Thank you and God bless.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for Beth, age 46, suffering from colon cancer along with her entire family who are her staunch supporters and caregivers.
- July 22, 2014Lord, show me how I might live up to Your expectations.