Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014You are so awesome to continue to pray for my needs. Thank you. I am in need of a financial blessing. I have applied for social security disability and have been turned down twice. The medical world has changed and does not provide the testing I need to prove my case. Meanwhile I am living on little to nothings and things appear to be getting worse. I believe God will provide and meet my needs and give me a solution, but my time is warring on me. Please pray for my faith to increase and a blessing on my financial situation. And to receive my social security soon.
- September 20, 2014Pray that my faith gets stronger and I get closer to god
- September 20, 2014Pray that my family, my sister, brother, sister in law and her parents, my parents do not come down with mono since my nephews came down with it .
- September 20, 2014Hello Prya for my wife to get out of her abusive job relationship with her boss and to get a better job situation thank you
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my dad Mr p-who has diabetes and also cancer.also pray for me and my husband Mr and Mrs C- that's the Lord will strengthen our faith in him and also that I will find employment. Pray for our daughters .Thank you
- September 20, 2014Dear GOD, please heal my mind as only you can do it
- September 20, 2014please pray for peace in the family. they are becoming more and more hostile and threatening as the day for gilles vacate from my home deadline nears. please protect me. please protect the grandchildren from such pscyhological pain and trauma.
- September 20, 2014Please GOD fulfill my economic needs, I do not want to be rich, I just want to live in peace
- September 20, 2014I've asked for your prayers before because of the loneliness in my life. I know there are more pressing life & death issues than this, but many times I feel my loneliness and depression is so very hard to bear. I have been blessed with financial blessings and a sweet little dog that is my precious companion, but I have no immediate family or a special someone in my life. So my request is that you pray for me that God will send the love of that special someone to fill the emptiness in my life and heart. I seek God daily and am thankful for the relationship I have with him. My faith in him and the love of my little dog has saved me so far. And no, I'm not a little old lady. But I am a lonely lady and need God's favor.
- September 20, 2014Pray for Salvation for Abdul and his Father dying of Cancer. And for his Daughter who is out of control and 14 years old. Salvation for her too.