Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Jerome - understanding himself...Virginia- Bone Cancer...and all other people in this world who are seek!!!
- October 21, 2014Asking prayers for our nephew Dominic, who just turned 18 and is very confused. now he thinks he don't have listen to adults, and is not really mature for his age, he has never known his real father and in contact with him now, we are not sure if this is good or bad, so need prayers for his guidance and safety, we pray this in Jesus name Amen, and any other prayers in our hearts, Amen
- October 21, 2014Pray for the J household, much is changing and it seems the we are stuck in the dry places, I Pray for salvation for my children Abron, Ava and Chell, and our grand’s all of them needs better jobs to support themselves and their families. Pray for my wife Betty who is getting ready to retire. Much is going on the Father is blessing we must have the mind set to receive. Pray for my family and I will Pray for yours in Jesus Name Amen
- October 21, 2014Please Pray for our daughter Ava, she has been hurt physically and mentally unknowingly by family members. who though they were doing the right thing for her. Pray that by the Grace of God that her anger subsides, that she learns to forgive them and allow Jesus to began the healing process, she needs to start moving on with her life. As always we pray for salvation Ava and for all our children and household, we all need to grew closer and know Jesus as Lord and Savior. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen Amen Amen
- October 21, 2014A while back both of my daughters said some mean things to me. Even though I said I forgive them I still hold resentment against them. I'm asking God to heal all ill feeling.
- October 21, 2014Please ask God to heal Janet of agoraphobia (fear of leaving home). She needs to get out and enjoy life. Thank you!
- October 21, 2014My name is Joy and for over 6 years my husband and I have been struggling financially, He lost his career and is doing something now he hates doing, I have started a business that is not growing as it should. I have been looking for other work, but nothing has materialized at this point. I am seeking God with all my heart, but the struggle continues. Please pray for a breakthrough in our finances. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014My mother's eye surgery was a failure and her eyesight is much worse. Please ask God to intervene and restore her eyesight. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014My husband and I are getting divorced after 23 years.Please pray we work things out and get back together. My daughter is 23 not married with two small children. Please pray she finds a job closer to home, higher pay, where she can better herself.
- October 21, 2014Dear Jesus, please help me to forgive those whom I have hurt. Please bless and protect my family. Amen