Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Please pray that I may reunite with my former daughter-in-law so that I may get to see my two grand children. My son died Last February ('13) Also please pray for my friend Barb who is undergoing chemo for her second bout of breast cancer and pray for Glenda, my friend's daughter who is in hospice dying with brain cancer I sincerely thank you
- September 2, 2014Lord please deliver me from all evil affecting me in my job and causing trouble, I pray for divine favour and intervention, in Jesus´ Name
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, Please let my husband have healthy mental health. Please also heal him from past emotional injury and give him forgiveness in his heart. Let him be resilient. Please come against the depression and anxiety. Please give me wisdom in dealing with him. Amen
- September 2, 2014A friend of mine, Tom, in M.is going to have open heart surgery shortly. Please pray that the operation goes well and that he recovers completely. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014Please pray Shirley can get on some medicine that will help her. Pray for complete healing for Shirley. Pray for Don who is under so much pressure yo support her. Pray for Ron wo has so much pain. Pray for Janice who has pain. Thanks. Shirley
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, Please help my husband and myself. Please let us see each other with open hearts. Please help us forgive each other. Please let us love each other again if we can. Let us know if we can stay married and be happy together. Amen
- September 2, 2014My daughter RJW has an interview tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m. EST; please pray for God's favor that this is the job that HE has chosen for her. She has had so many disappointments with job interviews until she has become discouraged. Also I am looking for a position that will allow me to meet my financial obligations and move back into my own residence. Thanking God first for all He has done, and thanking you for praying for us! Be blessed. I cannot leave out all of my family as well. Lift them up in prayer. Thank you again.
- September 2, 2014Im asking jesus to please release all my fears
- September 2, 2014Pray for me to have favor with my work, and to prosper in all my relationships. to be intimate with God and have his discernment for his will for me.
- September 2, 2014My prayer request for today is for my friend who is waiting on a liver transplant will not have to wait any longer. He has so vehemently and courageously held on to life through so many agonizing situations. His wife has fearlessly been his total support and caregiver through these many many months. Both have been faithful believers in the word and have prayed without ceasing. I fervently pray that they will get a call that a match has been found. I also pray for the donors family because of the anguish and sadness that they will be experiencing. Thank you for your prayers