Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 29, 2014Please pray for God to give my family guidance on a move we want to make, and to help us do what is in His will. And please pray for Him to protect my brother and me in our jobs, to help us through our shifts, and to provide us with better, less stressful jobs soon. Thank you.
- July 29, 2014Dear Lord, Keep my entire family and friends safe, healthy, and happy. In Jesus name. Amen
- July 29, 2014please pray for Shannon - she's having a diagnostic mammogram on Aug. 4th at 1pm. We trust in god that he is a healing jesus and we're not claiming anything less a Miracle of complete healing for Shannon. She's your child and your holy word says " nothing is impossible through you if we believe and totally trust in you. Please continue to pray for Shannon. Blessings! Merlinda
- July 29, 2014*$1500 relocating expenses *Favor with condo board *Every aspect of the move to run smoothly *Quick return on house deposit
- July 29, 2014Please pray with me over my marriage. I have prayed faithfully to God for a healing in my marriage. My husband and I are growing farther and farther apart. I believe in Jesus, and in the bible, he is all about Love and Marriage. I have asked Jesus to reveal him self to my husband John, but I feel that God does not hear me anymore. I don't pray for wealth, nor riches, nor materialistic things. I just want my marriage to be healed by the power and the blood of Jesus Christ. I don't know what else to do but turn to the elders of the church for prayer for us. Please pray with me that God will hear my cry's for him to send an answer to our needs before this marriage is over after 25 years of life long love. I love my spouse more than her will ever know. In Jesus name Amen.
- July 29, 2014Dear Lord, please be with Connie this morning as she undergoes back surgery. Be with the Dr. who is doing the surgery, give him great skill and wisdom, Lord. Help her body respond well to medical treatment, and calm her heart, mind, and soul. May this surgery heal her completely, Lord, and her recovery be swift and full. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- July 29, 2014Asking that Erin receives good news about a job today.
- July 29, 2014Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- July 29, 2014Praying for encouragement for all who are seeking jobs/work.
- July 29, 2014Praying for Billy and all who are taking the law bar exam today.