Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for a misdiagnosis for my Dad, Paul G- and let it NOT be ALS but rather post polio. Post polio will also be no walk in the park but why would God also tack on ALS. I pray that every day God will grant Dad the ability to gain a bit of weight, get a bit more stronger and to continue to be with us. Again, the doctors said 90% ALS, I told them I would pray the 10% to prove them wrong. Please God, hear all of our prayers. You are the ultimate healer. Thank you!!
- September 19, 2014GOD heals my body and temptations
- September 19, 2014Richard and Mervyn is daily desperate needs of money $30 Million Dollars right now to pay banks, debts and medical bills urgently.
- September 19, 2014Heal me of any anxieties lord. Help me to build confidence. In jesus name I pray. Amen.
- September 19, 2014Thank God with me for blessing my family with a home that was long and hard in coming. Also, may He comfort Leonard's heart since the recent passing of his wife Bernice. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
- September 19, 2014My daughter needs healing from her thyroid symptoms that have plagued her for months. My daughter-law needs healing from her mental issues that are hurting her relationships.
- September 19, 2014And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 Dear Lord, help me to leave my financial worries in Your hands. Keep me mindful of my blessings no matter how much or little I may have. Grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit knowing that You have everything under control. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- September 19, 2014Prayers for my moms leg to heal and for her to be healthy. Prayers needed for a new home. We saw one we like we hope its the right home for us.
- September 19, 2014Good Morning Lord, Today I thank you for my life, home,healthy kids and loving friends. I ask for help and guidance today as I put the finish on my book and help guide me to get it published. I know there is more to life than this but I am following the plan and as always need your help to do so. Help my husband feel as if he is worthy today in Jesus name, Amen. I love you God.
- September 19, 2014Please pray that my work situation improves and that I can find common ground with my boss. I am pregnant and ask that the grace of god be in this workplace so that I can once again enjoy my work, do it well, and satisfy my manager all the while staying healthy for my baby.